Round 2 Venting and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 1/2 good rounds until Fantasy reality hit today. Shocking Sunday - Dunkley, Scott, Witherden all hopeless. English scored as bad but at least he made his BE. As a solo ruck I was expecting 80 average but he gets pushed out of the way too easily. Not many cheaper options really. Could be Mumford time or join Shadow with Phillips

Jeeze worpel looked good. Is it rash in moving billings on for him? Billings has done nothing wrong but just chasing the cash for similar output?

Jeeze worpel looked good. Is it rash in moving billings on for him? Billings has done nothing wrong but just chasing the cash for similar output?

Worpel role seems to be great. Definitely get him in.
Billings is ok but has had two Dome games already now.

2119 with Witts in play, gone down from 1200 to around 4000 on live rankings, such a disappointing week, 3 players combining for 110 does that though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2215 for the round, had the same letdowns as many, cogs, taranto, Dunkley and Scott>Constable on field.

Dunkley to Boak is a lock next week regardless of the wines situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Witherden scored 75 according to the AFL app, but only credited with 64 in fantasy. Anyone else have the same issue?
Similar for me but with Goldisaurus. 68 according to website, but I’m only credited with 55. 13 point spud tax?

Brave after last week's 21 but I fielded Collins just cos he was against the side that dumped him. Still my lowest scoring defender but zero complaints with 76 points and a bit of dollars redeemed.
Also 6pts more than Clarke who I'd originally traded him to before teams named.

Barring any adjustments, all out for 2,218 and 2 league wins. Not too bad with Scott, Cogs and Higgins all onfield dragging me down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back