Saturday night 7-30pm

Roosters v Eels at Allianz

Sunday afternoon at 2pm

Titans v Tigers at Cbus Super Stadium

Sunday afternoon at 3pm

Knights v Raiders at Hunter Stadium

Monday night Footy

Bulldogs v Sharks at ANZ

Eels looked slick in attack against the Warriors on Sunday night (can't believe I am even saying it). Roosters will provide a good benchmark if they have actually improved from last year.

This will be Penrith's most emphatic, most comprehensive performance, since flogging the Roosters early in the 04 season. And we've beaten Storm 70-10, or something like that, at Olympic Park since.

Disappointing for me. The only 5 hours of the weekend where I'll be occupied, are the 5 hours that surround the game :(

Last edited:
Rabbitohs
Cowboys
Storm
Titans
Roosters
Knights
Bulldogs
Dragons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, you're a passionate motorsport fan from Melbourne. Really passionate (look at the motor board). You also go for the Penrith Panthers. The Grand Prix is on in Melbourne, and Penrith are playing the Storm. The game and qualifying are on at the same time.

What do you do?

You hop on the South Morang train to Richmond and watch the Panthers play the Storm!

So, you're a passionate motorsport fan from Melbourne. Really passionate (look at the motor board). You also go for the Penrith Panthers. The Grand Prix is on in Melbourne, and Penrith are playing the Storm. The game and qualifying are on at the same time.

What do you do?

You hop on the South Morang train to Richmond and watch the Panthers play the Storm!

The Panthers have an awesome line up this year and will be one of the harder teams to beat.

Well that was a satisfactory finish :p

Melbourne Storm, 3 consecutive regular season wins by 1 point:

R26, 2013 - d. Gold Coast Titans 23-22 (golden point)
R01, 2014 - d. Manly Sea Eagles 23-22 (golden point)
R02, 2014 - d. Penrith Panthers 17-16 (80th min. field goal)

Well, I got back a little while ago. I've found a new, quiet hate for Storm now. Their crowd? Ridiculous, do any of them know the rules? It was pretty funny hearing countdown and cheer the win, as time expired, when the Panthers made it clear they were attempting a penalty goal :oops:

I was sitting in GA, at the Yarra end? I reckon I was the only one with a Panthers top on. I didn't see any other Panthers fan til leaving the stadium.

I think it's fair to say the Storm got away with that one. Some good, fortunate kicks, and some favourable 50/50 referee decisions for them. No tries in the 2nd, and their last 6pts all off penalty and field goal kicks. I was stunned at the reaction to the first field goal (still 5:40 odd to go). They were stoked, as if that was going to win them the game!. I thought it was way too early, and gained confidence that Storm chose that option.

As it turned out, Slater's typical scumbaggery won them the game in the end (talking about his sendoff)

Disappointing to lose, but satisfied in the comfort that Penrith will destroy this mob later in the year (If Storm make finals, that is)

No ordinary team? Yes they are!

edit: The woman who won the kicking game at half time has better form than Smith!

Well, I got back a little while ago. I've found a new, quiet hate for Storm now. Their crowd? Ridiculous, do any of them know the rules? It was pretty funny hearing countdown and cheer the win, as time expired, when the Panthers made it clear they were attempting a penalty goal :oops:

I was sitting in GA, at the Yarra end? I reckon I was the only one with a Panthers top on. I didn't see any other Panthers fan til leaving the stadium.

I think it's fair to say the Storm got away with that one. Some good, fortunate kicks, and some favourable 50/50 referee decisions for them. No tries in the 2nd, and their last 6pts all off penalty and field goal kicks. I was stunned at the reaction to the first field goal (still 5:40 odd to go). They were stoked, as if that was going to win them the game!. I thought it was way too early, and gained confidence that Storm chose that option.

As it turned out, Slater's typical scumbaggery won them the game in the end (talking about his sendoff)

Disappointing to lose, but satisfied in the comfort that Penrith will destroy this mob later in the year (If Storm make finals, that is)

No ordinary team? Yes they are!

edit: The woman who won the kicking game at half time has better form than Smith!
I'm disappointed that the Panthers didn't win. They've shown some great form but they must win these games if they are to finish well into Finals. It's only early stages but it could be a repeat of the Cowboys season last year.

Agreed. In Superleague he would have been off for sure. If that doesn't deserve a red, what does? I suppose if it'd been on a full-back...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back