NRL NRL 2024 - Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipping!

Thursday 28th March
Sydney Roosters vs Penrith (Allianz Stadium - 20:00)

Friday 29th March
South Sydney vs Canterbury-Bankstown (Accor Stadium - 16:05)
Brisbane vs North Queensland (Suncorp Stadium - 20:00)

Saturday 30th March
St.George-Illawarra vs Manly-Warringah (WIN Stadium - 17:30)
Gold Coast vs Dolphins (Cbus Super Stadium - 19:35)

Sunday 31st March
New Zealand vs Newcastle (Go Media Stadium - 16:05)
Cronulla-Sutherland vs Canberra (PointsBet Stadium - 18:15)

Monday 1st April
Parramattavs vs Wests Tigers (CommBank Stadium - 16:00)

Bye:
Melbourne

I stand to be corrected but when he was at wests there were a lot of very public contract disputes and it felt like he threatened to walk everytime he wasn’t getting a top 10 contract (mostly for top 150 work).

I think he’s a bit of a whipping boy, probably a touch unfair but his rep is that he thinks he’s very very good when in reality he’s just alright.
Thanks, I appreciate the insight.

I've always thought much the same about Brooks; he's a decent player, but no Moses. And he had a tough job at a struggling Tigers. I'd be happy to see him go well at Manly.

Great effort from the Sharkies after a less than impressive start to the season. Just do that for 80 minutes! As for the Warriors; it's simple, but it works. Complete your sets, kick well, an occasional piece of magic from RTS or SJ, and you'll be in business.

And I've never thought the Raiders or the Knights were all that, but of course I continue to watch KPP and Smithies with interest. Both had decent games, I think.

childrens theatre comedy GIF by London Theatre Direct

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always thought much the same about Brooks; he's a decent player, but no Moses. And he had a tough job at a struggling Tigers. I'd be happy to see him go well at Manly.

Has a gigantic ego, and it shows. He'll look good in a good side, but I sure wouldn't be relying on the bloke if the team is down

Remove this Banner Ad

Back