Game Day Round 20: Essendon v Port Adelaide, Marvel Stadium, Sat August 3 2019, 1.45PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogs next week..... sheesh. I hope Parish can get up. drop langford he's a dope, maybe give Trent mynot a run or even Myers, couldn't do worse than layabout longbody langford.

Is McGarth ever going to develop into a good player? McCluggage and Tarranto are so much better at the moment. Concerning.

He’s SOFT!! Has looked great in last quarters the last couple of weeks as the game opens up. Put him to a back pocket to rebound as his tackling or lack of is a real issue in the midfield

When your ruckman is Zac Clarke and you have no clear KPF, Hooker is playing injured, Hurley isn't on the park at all, Francis has played like 50% game time today. If you count Stringer as a KPF then he looks off his game as well. Like our only best 22 KPP that's currently playing unimpeded is Patrick Ambrose...? And he's getting beat today.

Gown kicked 4 with a quarter to go. Maybe debut soon.

Yeah nah, it’s been an effort thing. Haven’t shut down McKenna or Saad because they have barely attempted a run.

I think that's a disservice to Port Adelaide's team defence. Injuries haven't helped, two interstate trips and then a six day break is also an excuse, but the underlying reason we've lost is due to Port Adelaide playing their best football since the Showdown.

I think that's a disservice to Port Adelaide's team defence. Injuries haven't helped, two interstate trips and then a six day break is also an excuse, but the underlying reason we've lost is due to Port Adelaide playing their best football since the Showdown.
Nah, there has been nothing convincing about our footy this year, winning games when you playing s**t is always good but i've seen nothing but us playing s**t all year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have been okay but its like that kick from Guelfi there. Take the short options that are available. They aren’t pressuring him to kick long, that is just a stupid decision.

Why couldn't you play like that against us?
You know all we have to look fwd to these days is Port losing and being even worse than us.

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back