Round 20 Vents with some discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It amazes me how you can complain about a player and they just die in the face haha. Who the hell saw Gaff having a 6 point quarter? Bah
FFS I just wanted him to slow down not get rubbed out for 6 weeks haha. Now I can't get him into my side as planned. Not sure what kind of sick curse I have... Gaff would be the last player I expected to do something like that, so out of character

He better bloody ton up! I need him to at least not lose me money FFS!
He looked emotionally checked out on the bench. Kind of feel for him here, this was just a massive brain fart. Looks like he is back on the field, I honestly thought he wouldn't come back on

edit: yeah Gaff definitely should not have come back onto the field. This is actually quite sad to watch

Last edited:
He looked emotionally checked out on the bench. Kind of feel for him here, this was just a massive brain fart. Looks like he is back on the field, I honestly thought he wouldn't come back on

edit: yeah Gaff definitely should not have come back onto the field. This is actually quite sad to watch
I need him on for my team but he should be staying off! Nothing to gain from putting him back on the field.

Freo need to settle down though now he has back on the field, this is a game of footy and getting even is not okay. He will receive his punishment throughout the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need him on for my team but he should be staying off! Nothing to gain from putting him back on the field.

Freo need to settle down though now he has back on the field, this is a game of footy and getting even is not okay. He will receive his punishment throughout the week.
A veteran just sent a guy playing his first year to hospital, surely if you were Brayshaw you would want your teammates to stick up for you?

A veteran just sent a guy playing his first year to hospital, surely if you were Brayshaw you would want your teammates to stick up for you?
Mate i have no issue with people 'flying the flag' but i think it has gone beyond that. Just play footy and let the tribunal deal with Gaff.

Mate i have no issue with people 'flying the flag' but i think it has gone beyond that. Just play footy and let the tribunal deal with Gaff.
Don't know what game your watching brother, he copped a bump or two but doesn't every afl player?

Get his brother to let Gaff's tyres down at training.
The other Brayshaw brother (Hamish) is an eagle. :D

Trades already locked for next week with Gaff getting rubbed out and Joel Smith injured.

Smith -> Freeman
Gaff -> Jelly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back