Game Day Round 21, 2018- Brisbane Lions v Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Quinlan are absolutely 100% surrounded in Aisle 12 which is a designated Collingwood Members area from Rows A to J. We are also bang in the middle of Row K and I’ve only been more outnumbered once, which was when we were in the Collingwood Social Club to watch Fitzroy MURDER Collingwood in Rd 1 of 1979. Will be swinging the scarf if we win...then off to hospital.

Me and Quinlan are absolutely 100% surrounded in Aisle 12 which is a designated Collingwood Members area from Rows A to J. We are also bang in the middle of Row K and I’ve only been more outnumbered once, which was when we were in the Collingwood Social Club to watch Fitzroy MURDER Collingwood in Rd 1 of 1979. Will be swinging the scarf if we win...then off to hospital.
Please be careful 3KZ!
I don’t want to read about you in the paper tomorrow!

Well
Me and Quinlan are absolutely 100% surrounded in Aisle 12 which is a designated Collingwood Members area from Rows A to J. We are also bang in the middle of Row K and I’ve only been more outnumbered once, which was when we were in the Collingwood Social Club to watch Fitzroy MURDER Collingwood in Rd 1 of 1979. Will be swinging the scarf if we win...then off to hospital.[/QUOTE
we’ll visit you... just post hospital and ward ... we’re gonna win this!

I know how you feel!. Work acquaintance gave Mr MM 2 tickets to 2002 GF.....slap bang in the middle of the Collingwood members!

...I cried all the way home, they made it so unbearable....and we left at 3qtr time. I heard the last qtr on the drive home, was on the Monash F/way when the siren went. I cried all over again!

:brisbane:Stick it right up 'em Lions!!:brisbane:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* we need to convert early while we’re on

Few chances early gone begging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back