Game Day Round 21 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selwood’s bump probably should be punished/discouraged because it’s dangerous. Won’t be because no damage done.

Greene’s raised elbow also should be punished/discouraged because it’s dangerous, and he clearly did damage. So will get a consequence.

Indeed. You can't lead with/fend off with a raised elbow. It doesn't even matter that Danger slipped and he got him in the throat instead of the chest. It's a dangerous action that should be punished by a minimum of 1 week regardless of the damage done.

Well thats just bloody marvellous isnt it. Jelly ?? Dangerfraud 21 ?? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!!!
View attachment 1198263
I'm trying. I really am.

Looks like i've lost Bianca and Madden off the bench also. 1 trade left and it feels like i'll need 6.
Yep I've got one trade left with Jelly and Neale this week and potentially Greene and Danger next week

Yep I've got one trade left with Jelly and Neale this week and potentially Greene and Danger next week

I should go see wtf is wrong with Jelly but i honestly couldnt be stuffed. Probably a broken fingernail or period pain or some shit like that.
I feel so used again. Jelly ? What was i thinking ?
GoddammitOHell

I've tolerated jelly for an eternity. It's a feeling not unlike what it was like as a teen....where i had done a shitload of spadework over weeks, and now reckon i'm at least owed a blowey or a quick grope in the car. I really hate that prick...and myself for getting sucked in again.

Neale ?...yeah i wish i felt sorry for you on that one. Really i do :p:p:p:p:p:p

Jelly and quad tightness. Welcome to the never again list injury plagued flog. I hope Edwards is the medical sub at least for the chance at some points otherwise donut time :(
quad tightness ? geeeeeezus.
For Jelly that could mean a day or a month. I suppose we now need to sweat on it until this time next week....stuffing all other plans.

He's a delight.
huuuj.gif

232/3

Only one game in and there's already carnage with the Jelly late out, Danger serving up a 21 and injured and Toby Greene probably suspended.

Can't wait to see what Saturday and Sunday have in store for me.

tenor.gif

For Jelly that could mean a day or a month. I suppose we now need to sweat on it until this time next week....stuffing all other plans.

He's a delight.
View attachment 1198307
Jelly eh?....yeah I wish I felt sorry for you on that one. Really I do :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a delight.
View attachment 1198307

All these players with quad tightness need to visit the school of Hurn to learn to how to work it from the master himself.

232/3

Only one game in and there's already carnage with the Jelly late out, Danger serving up a 21 and injured and Toby Greene probably suspended.

Can't wait to see what Saturday and Sunday have in store for me.

tenor.gif
Seems like round 1 all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back