Game Day Round 2023 Round 21 Discussion - Celebrate Buddy Franklin!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came from the clouds to win a couple of leagues I was dead and buried in last night.

Young, Brayshaw, TT

And not owning Dunkley, Steele, Sinclair or Ryan.

I ALMOST went Ziebell on field over Macraes 87. Would’ve won me 2 other leagues 😢

Will have a donut each week for the last 3 rounds with the Naicos news.

This Is Fine GIF

2442. Won 6/8 leagues and one loss was by five points. Most of my matchups were within 50 or so, except my family league where my cousin Davo was fielding Jye Caldwell.

Lost the only final I was in ...I wont be doing doggy style ....🐶🐾....in the finals.
Thanks to the Kent's who joined my leagues .doggy style and on my knees .
And all the Kent's who set up leagues and all the work you Kent's do and stuff.👍.

2512. Happy with that but 0 trades and have to deal with Daicos. I have Sheezel in FWD, Thomas on MID bench and Constable/Chesser in DEF who can all move around. But with no trades can I still do this?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richie like it ..
Almost liked it twice .

Bad luck kenty
We let our supporters down this week. Players didn't play their best. Coach didn't coach the team very well. Club now out of contention in most leagues. 2 trades left to burn on Daicos and another player I won't mention....who I fielded straight-up for a return of 7 :poo:

fail robin hood GIF by Looney Tunes

Luke Jackson saved my arse in three leagues. Well done Jacko!

2,465 for me this week

SBS hit me hard with Sheezel, Steele, Owens, Dunkley and Ryan all spudding it up.

Lost all my finals apart from my Saints league where I crawled across the line due to my opponent eating a donut.

Might be time to focus on my EPL dream team which kicks off next weekend.

a weeks a long time in supercoach

last week 2757 ranked 163 for the round

this week Windy replaced Touk on field. projected 2640 at the start of the round - finished on 2334

won 3 of 8 matches and get a 2nd chance in 2 leagues

Lose Jessica Chobot GIF by Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back