Game Day Round 2023 Round 21 Discussion - Celebrate Buddy Franklin!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooft. 2,700 projection faded hard to 2,323. Painful to watch. Topped the league but the boys will be in action next week.

Embarrassing noob question from a bloke that has played a few seasons but can I see how many trades my opponent has or is that not visible? If I can, would be grateful for directions

2334. meh….
Few premo not hitting their straps this round.
But importantly, won my big cash league to have a rest next round.
2 trades left with Daicos the only concern.
I feel you. Could be worse. With reckess abandon/boredom I spunked my last trade this week. Knew it would bite and it didn't take long

2460 won Q1 in my cashie

Tuk Tuk & baby Hewy riding the pine, 3 trades left!

swag-walk.gif

Gah! Eliminated from my league. Lost by 39.

Went English VC whilst my opponent went Bont. Decided to eat the loss there since he had Macrae who didn't score well on the night and I backed my unique players over his Keays, Day, and Himmelberg. :$

Oh well. Every chance I could've stuck the C on N.Daicos. So... Come back better next year.

Screenshot_20230806_205122_SuperCoach.jpg

League 1: 1st overall, 15-3 record. QF result: LOSS
League 2: 1st overall, 15-2 record. QF result: LOSS
League 3: 1st overall, 16-3 record. QF result: LOSS
League 4: 1st overall, 17-3 record. QF result: LOSS
League 5: 1st overall, 18-1 record. QF result: LOSS

Overall rank coming into the round: 63rd. Down 23 places to 86th.

An all-round disasterclass 🔥

Congrats to Chronz, MacStradbroke, Vineyy and anyone else who bodied me this week.

View attachment 1766902

Congrats to Chronz, MacStradbroke, Vineyy and anyone else who bodied me this week.
I will win nothing, in a month or so, you will take ownership of some flashy new socks!

View attachment 1766902

League games are all bullshit luck. I'd rather have consistent overall high rankings anyday. I'm a yoyo in that department and you seem to do very well most years!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Capture.PNG

Finally a great week despite the N.Daicos injury.

Scored 2,538 thanks to Bonts VC score and Merrett and Sicily going huge.

At last I go back up the overall rankings by 368 spots to 889 overall. :cool::thumbsu:

Won all 9 of my leagues finals too and a week off in most of them now. :)

nice wow wow wee wow GIF

1691323351410.png

First rough week in a while! The new second place has Luke Jackson and Sicily and no Dunkley, so gained a ton on me (160 points behind now).

Daicos injury is really rough as I am $3,900 short of Sicily! Probably looking at Docherty, but will decide later in the week. Cannot complain though, had an amazing run so far. Just hope it can hold from here!

View attachment 1766980

First rough week in a while! The new second place has Luke Jackson and Sicily and no Dunkley, so gained a ton on me (160 points behind now).

Daicos injury is really rough as I am $3,900 short of Sicily! Probably looking at Docherty, but will decide later in the week. Cannot complain though, had an amazing run so far. Just hope it can hold from here!
Keep checking every time it opens to see if you’re still Ranked 1. Finish strong mate!!

Does optimise still switch players across lines with no trades? I have JZ fwd and ND back. Will it move JZ back and Daicos to mid and Davey fwd??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back