Official Match Thread Round 21 MOTR - Wonders v Demons @ Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool, my claim to fame. Being threatened by some stick on national TV! :D

Doggies, you WILL only say it once cos I'm about to comprehensivly spank you silly in the ruck this weekend.
Why would i change my game from 'spanking my opponent' to letting 'my oppenent spank me' for the last round? the first option has worked for me all year long. You better watch out Tarks. My threats of round 8 have been boiling up inside me and it may be time to unleash. Looking for Big Turls to clean some blokes up coming off the line this week.

Tarks do you reckon you could get some of your team mates to post. You've accounted for over half the Demon posts. Keep going. I backed this thread in for 200 posts but your Demons have to start showing their faces.

Tarks do you reckon you could get some of your team mates to post. You've accounted for over half the Demon posts. Keep going. I backed this thread in for 200 posts but your Demons have to start showing their faces.
No need to fear Maj is here.

Sorry I had a bit of skiing to do, I thought I would get some of that in before we spanked you boys. :)

Carn Wonders! Another win coming up here, I don't care if it's close, as long as we win :p

Well you are going to be disappointed, because I had a talk with Lady Luck and she said you are s**t out of luck. No win, no close game, and that hooker was really a dude!

Well you are going to be disappointed, because I had a talk with Lady Luck and she said you are s**t out of luck. No win, no close game, and that hooker was really a dude!
Nah mate we banked up all our luck we didn't use in our games against the Roys and Bombers, watch out. Once you step out onto Subi you're sure to crack. 60,000 screaming Wonders fans is not pleasant.

Got some premium quality piss from danzan for the Wonders to drown their sorrows with after the game.

I hear he uses marines now, he told me it was full of seamen.

Nah mate we banked up all our luck we didn't use in our games against the Roys and Bombers, watch out. Once you step out onto Subi you're sure to crack. 60,000 screaming Wonders fans is not pleasant.

Speaking of crack, where can I get some cheap?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what Rick18 gets up to in our post match shower celebrations is no business of any Demon player.

That's taking team bonding too far, not that there is anything wrong with that, I am just not into that sort of thing. I'd rather take me home a nice woman, make her scream, and then call her a cab.

But don't change what works for you.

That's taking team bonding too far, not that there is anything wrong with that, I am just not into that sort of thing. I'd rather take me home a nice woman, make her scream, and then call her a cab.

But don't change what works for you.
nah just practicing our linking up for on the footy field.

As said earlier Tarks might want to wear something over his mouth incase i crack and pull a round 8 on him.
Maj, have you ever heard anyone shitting in someone's mouth being referred to as "pulling a round 8" :confused:

I've got a white mouthguard mate, so you ain't coming anywhere near me.

As said earlier Tarks might want to wear something over his mouth incase i crack and pull a round 8 on him.
I am not sure Tarks wants one of those in his mouth.:eek:

At least MG_13 and GirlPower needn't concern themselves about touchy-feely this weekend.

Yeah, but let's keep after match stuff to ourselves...these guys have their linking up and stuff...and we have our "warm downs" with them.

Team training was fun though, I just sat there cracked open a beer and well...the rest is history...so much so I have forgotten a lot of what happened.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back