Official Match Thread Round 21 MOTR - Wonders v Demons @ Subiaco

come on boys..

ever since i was a little boy i've wanted to play fantasy footy finals:(

so can you make a kid happy and give me a win...:thumbsu::thumbsu:

GO WONDERS!!!

btw: who got the night with sexy devil her-self caroline wilson (lucky bastard who ever it was):D

come on boys..

ever since i was a little boy i've wanted to play fantasy footy finals:(

so can you make a kid happy and give me a win...:thumbsu::thumbsu:

GO WONERDS!!!

btw: who got the night with sexy devil her-self caroline wilson (lucky bastard who ever it was):D
yeah lol monday we begin learning how to correctly spell our team name. BlueFan4 was the lucky man. Never been a more deserving recipiant of anything ever.

If you read the press conference from today, I think you'll find that Bluefan4 had a great time with Caro :D

can we do votes next year for like a brownlow kind of thing??

Because i'm already on 3 and will most likely be on 6 votes after this week:thumbsu:
There is a SFA Brownlow equivilent: The Mobbenfuhrer Medal. Votes are stored on sim until end of season where they are counted in format similar to Brownlow medal count. I do suggest though a B&F for the Wonders.

Wonders Prepare For Crucial Showdown
Faye Dingaway

Good afternoon, Faye Dingaway reporting from Subiaco Oval where the Wonders have just finished their major training session for the week in front of thousands of dedicated fans. Similar to last week, we have the opportunity to speak to a few of the Wonders players. Firstly we have…

NO CARO!! GO AWAY!! I DON’T WANT TO!!

*Camera pans across to Bluefan4, who is rocking back and forth in the corner of the media centre. He is shouting to himself, while breathing into a brown paper bag, and everyone leaves him in the corner to keep shouting to himself.*

That guy’s going to be scarred for life. Anyway, moving on to the star new recruit, Team Mo’. Mo, you dominated in your senior debut, with 22 touches from Centre Half Back. How did you find the step up?

Mo: I loved it Faye, and to be honest, I’m not sure why I wasn’t promoted earlier. I know that they wanted me to bond in the reserves, but too much of Rick is definitely not a good thing

Careful now Mo, kids will be seeing this. Next up is ScottyD, who has been in the news for the wrong reasons this week, after revealing he intends to create his own team for next season. Scotty, has there been any backlash from your own teammates?

Haha..do i really sound like that???:confused:

yeh Rick was just a bit too much for me to handle

with a sexy lispsh?
in all fairness she's the only female afl reporter i can think of who didn't get the role through their dad. it kills me to say it but in beat the press thing on footy classified she actually handled herself quite well. first time i ever walked away from that show without the thoughts 'what a goose' going through my mind.

in all fairness she's the only female afl reporter i can think of who didn't get the role through their dad. it kills me to say it but in beat the press thing on footy classified she actually handled herself quite well. first time i ever walked away from that show without the thoughts 'what a goose' going through my mind.
yeh but no but....she's just caro wilo and that's..

anyway get her out of the thread before i have a pants explosion:D

Excuse my absence, it sure as hell won't be the same on the field!

Last chance here boys, we've been handed a life line and we can still make it into the top 5. NO slip ups here Demons, this game is the chance to show our development through this year!

Carna Demons!

Excuse my absence, it sure as hell won't be the same on the field!

Last chance here boys, we've been handed a life line and we can still make it into the top 5. NO slip ups here Demons, this game is the chance to show our development through this year!

Carna Demons!
lets just hope you continue with your trend of the past 8 weeks.

Back