Game Day Round 22: Essendon v Port Adelaide, Sunday August 14, 4.40pm AEST - Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You are such an apologist it's unbelievable. Mate I get that it's easier to not face the music in times of hurt but wavers such as your take is exactly the reason we've been so nonchalant for 20 years.
Really?

Players not buying in defensively seems like a bigger reason

You are such an apologist it's unbelievable. Mate I get that it's easier to not face the music in times of hurt but wavers such as your take is exactly the reason we've been so nonchalant for 20 years.
Let It Go Relax GIF by Peloton

Really?

Players not buying in defensively seems like a bigger reason

You can't buy what's not being sold.

Your take would make sense for leaks here and there, and a loss. But this training drill? This late in your coaching career? Pathetic.

Whole world of pressure needs to come down on Rutten and he needs to know next year he better not be pulling this crap.

No coach asks for that set up.
I will say the message is not getting through and it is killing us to the point the coach is pretty much a dead duck but to say that is the game plan is just wrong.
Nothing to do with apologists at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No coach asks for that set up.
I will say the message is not getting through and it is killing us to the point the coach is pretty much a dead duck but to say that is the game plan is just wrong.
Nothing to do with apologists at all.

Port is just as young, and have nothing to play for. And they're waltzing. Literally waltzing. This stuff will be unacceptable in 2023. No more "letting it slide". We don't have to win - but bloody hell, SHOW structure.

You can't buy what's not being sold.

Your take would make sense for leaks here and there, and a loss. But this training drill? This late in your coaching career? Pathetic.
Hmm. Let's give this a think.

Players didn't buy in defensively for Worsfold, whose West Coast was one of the best teams defensively in the league.
Players didn't buy in defensively for Rutten, who was the engineer behind Richmond's defensive gameplan that took them to 3 flags.

But yeah, one supporter being an "apologist" is why we're s**t. Makes total sense

Seriously how can you watch this crap and think everything is hunky dory and it's just the players? Spare me the tripe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back