Game Day Round 17: Essendon v Crom, Marvel Stadium, Sunday July 9, 3.20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adelaide went hell for leather that quarter and we still managed to win it somehow

Massive effort.

One quarter to go, let’s wrap it up

Huge Qtr by Heppell.. one of the best quarters he has played for a decade in my opinion.

I feel that quarter was just another tick for the team.. a team that seems to be maturing as we watch. Our key defender goes down.. and then Redman was off and Crows absolutely lifted the rating. Instead of panicking.. we seemed to go to a really defensive mindset and turned into into a slog fest.

We come out of a quarter where Adelaide threw everything at us.. with our two best defenders on the bench for most of it.. and we have increased our lead. Tick, tick, tick.

Now the big test is whether we can sustain the intensity for the last quarter and finish the hard work off. Let's go.

Oh.. and jeez Shiel is hard to watch after being treated to Hobbs, Caldwell and Co.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’s Redman looking for this qtr? Is he labouring? I saw him limp near the boundary but then managed to chase hard a few times. Others saying he’s carrying something?
He pulled up grabbing his hamstring near the boundary/wing and then went off for 10 minutes. Wouldn't be surprised if its a mild grade strain he is playing through. Riddles could be the same thing in terms of knee.

Hopefully both are good outcomes.

How’s Redman looking for this qtr? Is he labouring? I saw him limp near the boundary but then managed to chase hard a few times. Others saying he’s carrying something?
Was getting treated for something hammy related

Party time yet?
Dance Dancing GIF by The .GIFYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back