Game Day Round 19 - Essendon v Foot-a-Scray, Marvel Stadium, Friday July 21st 2023, 7.50pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are sucking but it's a different game if we hadn't had to chase it. We should have kicked two goals from front on contact and then another probably 15 frees could have been given.

Why is this always so bad when we play the dogs.
Correct same issue as 2021 EF. Down 4 goals at 3qtr time in a low scoring game in the wet. Game was over

If the recruiting team don’t do something in changing this midfield I don’t know what the point is. Flogged in contested footy again

Again, should have been further in front after the first then let the Dogs get easy goals in the second that killed momentum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have dead set stopped. A lot of headless chooks out there. Anyone that thinks we'll get many more wins this season is dreaming. MAYBE against WCE, but that's it.

I agree trading everyone with value except Merrett. Trade the captain and our best player you end up nowhere. But yes no one should really be off limits bar 3 or 4 players

Jesus this has been a rough 2 weeks fellas.

i doubt we go in against swans favourites and based on what we dished up last fortnight i daresay west coast and nth could beat us also.

just such a let down/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back