May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Better late than never.

Tipped the Broncs and Panthers.

Titans over the Knights, Manly to upset Melbourne, Cowboys to get back on track and all but end the Warriors season, Raiders and Roosters to enjoy a day out on Sunday with the Sharks steadying the ship in MNF.

I'm so nervous. These are exactly the type of games that the Raiders have been known to gas over the years. Culturally - possibly because we come from a small city - I've long thought we have a cultural issue around believing our own hype.

2nd half was quite good for the Raiders. Good teams will punish us if we drop off like we did in the first half though.

Going forward, I kind of selfishly hope we don't make top 2. It hasn't proven to be the advantage in the NRL that it is in the AFL, and I'm still hoping we play a final down here in Melbourne; at worst, we play one in Sydney that I travel to.

It'll be a long time before I ever go back to Canberra though. It certainly won't be this season.

. Warriors are done. :thumbsdown:

perhaps not.

they will beat tigers ans eels easily at home.

titans will lose to cowboys in townsville last round.

so it all comes down to penrith v titans game this week.

if **** win warriors are done if **** lose I think Warriors make it.

perhaps not.

they will beat tigers ans eels easily at home.

titans will lose to cowboys in townsville last round.

so it all comes down to penrith v titans game this week.

if **** win warriors are done if **** lose I think Warriors make it.

pretty much, even if the panthers drop these last two rounds we should be home on for and against.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back