Preview Round 24 v Port Adelaide AO Sunday 27th August 12.30pm - Brown & Trezise Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really wanna see Thompson Dow play well … seems to fade away a bit after half time …. He’s the one I’m most interested in besides the debutants
Why? So we can get a fourth round pick for him rather than nothing at the end of the year lol
A nothing game but would be nice to see something from Bauer, Brown, Trezise, and Banks today. Especially interested in seeing whether the next generation have better foot skills than the seniors.
Spot on, watch it on replay.

Get to Punt Rd today to support the VFL team to beat the toothless scum
go go go GIF

Bauer and Banks were both unfairly dropped for the farewell game so they went back to VFL and dominated. Trezise and Brown have both been very consistent over the last 8 or so games and should have played earlier. IMO this isn’t a case of give any young player a run, this is a case of finally selecting the young players that deserve a run.

I mean FFS we’ve seen Ralphsmith, MRJ, Mansell, Miller etc. all stink it up as stop gap measures this year. Now finally we pick players that actually could be good at the level. It annoys me it’s taken so long and it’s a shame this is the last game of the season.

They have zero credibility in regards to anything. Rules, tribunal, goal reviews, any investigation of any sort that they handle themselves, i.e, the recent Hawthorn farce or the Essendon drugs scandal, you name it. If their name is on it, then you can bet your life it's bent.

And the thing is, not only are they completely dishonest but they're totally incompetent with it as well. What a combination, lol. And who holds them to account? Well, that would be the AFL media who simply do as their told by the league.

I believe nothing that comes out of either the AFL media or the AFL themselves. Nothing.
All the competence of a bumbling Sargent Shultz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back