Preview Round 24 v Port Adelaide AO Sunday 27th August 12.30pm - Brown & Trezise Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BacksJames Trezise36Dylan Grimes2Tylar Young45
Half-BacksJayden Short15Nathan Broad35Nick Vlastuin1
CentrelineSam Banks41Tim Taranto14Jack Ross5
Half-ForwardsShai Bolton29Liam Baker7Daniel Rioli17
ForwardsNoah Balta21Dustin Martin4Jacob Bauer43
FollowersToby Nankervis25Thomson Dow27Jacob Hopper22
Interchange:Jack Graham34Tom Brown30Ivan Soldo20
Maurice Rioli10
Emergencies:Rhyan Mansell31Kamdyn McIntosh22Marlion Pickett50
Ben Miller46
In: Tom Brown, James Trezise, Sam Banks, Jacob Bauer
Out: Dion Prestia (managed - leg), Jack Riewoldt (retired), Trent Cotchin (retired), Kamdyn McIntosh (omitted), Marlion Pickett (omitted)

A New Era begins
Excited by the team, i'd have also brought in Coulthard for Graham. I wonder where D Rioli will end up playing, maybe he will get a stint in the midfield like Jack Sinclair

Last edited:

would be filthy if I was brown or tresize

finally get picked just to get pumped by poort in front of a bunch of ferals instead of playing an elim final with the blokes you played with all year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gonna be watching the vfl mainly, will watch the seniors on a delay during vfl breaks cos i cbf watching waiting for the vfl replay

plus i'll get to skip the qtr time and half time breaks, and with kayo i can just hit the skip fwd button 3 times every time poort score so i don't have to watch the replay + them celebrating which i might have to do a fair amount on sunday, will probs catch up to live before the game is done

just hope we don't get pumped in both games so there's at least something to enjoy
Don't worry about the seniors.
Update on here via the gameday thread gives a fair and accurate on our progress as a team and individuals.

Of the emergencies, Miller and Pickett are named in the VFL team so it looks like Mansell and Mcintosh are the travelling emergencies.

will pickett and Mcintosh play VFL given they are omitted and not rested/injured?
We usually take all the Emergencies when we go interstate but maybe we will do it different for a VFL final

Will it be considered racist if we all turn up in sombreros yelling arriba, arriba andale, andale?
World Cup Qualifying No GIF by U.S. Soccer Federation

Only if you are not Mexican bro

First time all year our FWD line isn't trying to hide 2 or 3 non threats in the lineup. Would love if Cumbo was in instead of Baker but good enough. All players have forward craft and capable of chipping in with a couple of goals. Banks and Ross on wing is exciting and keen to see Brown.

McQualter stuffed up not making changes like this long ago cos no one would begrudge this team getting beat for sake of getting games into kids who deserve it. Spewing Graham's in but with McIntosh, Cotch, Prestia, Pickett out can see why.

PICKETT MUST BE SUB. HES ON 78 GAMES. 23 GAMES NEXT SEASON AND ODDS ARE HE'LL GET RUBBED OUT OR INJURED FOR MORE THAN ONE. (DOES ANYONE KNOW IF PRESEASON GAMES COUNT TO YOUR TALLY COS COTCHIN GOT LIFE MEMBERSHIP 300 GAMES LAST YEAR WITH PRESEASON AND REP GAMES INCLUDED) MARLION MUST'VE PLAYED 6+? PRESEASON GAMES?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back