Game Day Round 3, 2017 - St. Kilda vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited! First live game for the year has me full of hope. Medallion club is a great vantage point. We have an ok record against the saints so should do alright... i put a sneaky 10 on us at $5.50... you never know... go lions!!!

2 wins out of our last 8 games = ok?

Still have nightmares about Milne a few years ago.

Alright friends, I have to wrap up my lunch with the wife and in-laws who have come down to visit in time to hot foot it back to my my place to watch on my phone.

Or I could drop in to the pub and watch it there.

#prayforHaso
That seems like a pretty damn easy decision

....and so it begins.

Mr MM was in the other room on the computer, next thing I hear the Saints song loud and clear, grr! Out he comes with this stupid smirk only to have it swiftly wiped off when he sees his favorite chair! I had got in first....his chair had my Lions flag draped over it, my Lions bag sitting pretty and my hat perched on the arm...

..he stomps off to get something to eat and when he went back to the computer, lo and behold there was a Lions scarf over it!! I don't muck around!:p

Anyhow, he got me back sort of......a bit later on, I roosted him off the computer cos I had to talk to my peeps (you guys) about secret stuff,;) but on the computer as a screen saver was the damn Saints logo!!

Going to be "fun" sitting together watching the game!:D

Go my mighty Lions:hearts:

Last edited:
St Kilda v Brisbane Lions at Etihad Stadium, 1.10pm AEST

NO LATE CHANGES

FINAL INTERCHANGES

St Kilda: Blake Acres, Jack Steele, Jack Billings, Sam Gilbert
Brisbane Lions: Hugh McCluggage, Tom Bell, Jarrod Berry, Nick Robertson

Good luck today guys! We are very nervous about this one, definitely a danger game. You guys have played well the first two rounds.

Came here to let you all know I have a stream for the game today if anyone is interested. If you are, please private message me. Cheers!

Riewoldt playing dents my hopes. Gonna be important for our midfield to control the game.

Alright friends, I have to wrap up my lunch with the wife and in-laws who have come down to visit in time to hot foot it back to my my place to watch on my phone.

#prayforHaso
Wow, what a crazy life you lead!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once I would have gladly consumed a pre game Luke Beveridge on the couch to help quell by pre game nerves. I am maturing like our team and will wait until the first bounce! See this is why you can't get rid of the bounce!

I think everyone is aware. The weather still affects people getting to & from the game. I think the comments are in relation to crowd/support.;)

Recently made the move to Melbourne and we did the walk to back to Fed square from the MCG yesterday after the tigers game - pissing down, no umbrella and wearing a white shirt (had dressed for the 28 degrees it was earlier in the afternoon). Was fun...

#prayforHaso
If you're not sending us photos of a beer in your hand and the screen in front of you, I will be deeply disappointed.

....and so it begins.

Mr MM was in the other room on the computer, next thing I hear the Saints song loud and clear, grr! Out he comes with this stupid smirk only to have it swiftly wiped off when he sees his favorite chair! I had got in first....his chair had my Lions flag draped over it, my Lions bag sitting pretty and my hat perched on the arm...

..he stomps off to get something to eat and when he went back to the computer, lo and behold there was a Lions scarf over it!! I don't muck around!:p

Anyhow, he got me back sort of......a bit later on, I roosted him off the computer cos I had to talk to my peeps (you guys) about secret stuff,;) but on the computer as a screen saver was the damn Saints logo!!

Going to be "fun" sitting together watching the game!:D

Go my mighty Lions:hearts:
I hope you give it to him after we kick the first 7 goals! ;)

Over on the Saints board, a couple were saying that some of the stations are closed on popular lines into the city, due to major works.

...also the city is supposedly in a gridlock due to flooding. One person mentioned too that he was at the ground and said it will be lucky if 15,000 turn up.

My in-laws are on their way to the game apparently, just found out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back