Toast Round 3 = Collingwood 63-49 Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Fly just said he will be missing for a period of time. And with Cox out for a month it looks like McStay will have to ruck. My worst fears of injuries derailing us are starting to manifest.

Hopefully Begg and/or Steene put their hand up tomorrow. Be nice to have someone to fill the void.

Many will call it ugly, but it was a bloody gutsy win from the boys. Wipe up the blood, dress the wounds and count the bodies, next week we roll again.

Watched with my parents tonight. Dad is pies, mum tigers.
Murphy takes a ripper mark while I’m not fully paying attention:

Me: “Wow who was that?”

Mum: “Some ****wit”

Me:
Oh My God Wow GIF

AFL Fantasy Points are a joke lol. Taranto third highest on the ground. He wasn't even top 10 players on the field tonight. Joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fly just said he will be missing for a period of time. And with Cox out for a month it looks like McStay will have to ruck. My worst fears of injuries derailing us are starting to manifest.
The season already is starting to unravel injury-wise. Losing both ruckmen also means losing the CHF we sought, and unbalancing the side. Richmond smashed us in the ruck contests with McStay in the ruck, though we won the clearances. We may not be so fortunate with the team lining up in future weeks minus Cox and Cameron.

God damn that was horrible

Really felt like we were dragged down to a s**t level and almost beaten by experience

Game should have been over at quarter time.

Take the 4 points, pull out the neuraliser and wipe this game from our memories

Absolutely s**t about Darcy Cameron

The season already is starting to unravel injury-wise. Losing both ruckmen also means losing the CHF we sought, and unbalancing the side. Richmond smashed us in the ruck contests with McStay in the ruck, though we won the clearances. We may not be so fortunate with the team lining up in future weeks minus Cox and Cameron.
I guess we have Checkers and Johnson in as the tall(ish) forwards and Ginni comes back in.

Begg is a month away and I don't think Steene is ready for AFL.

Has that been confirmed? Spoke to him last weekend and said he was hopeful of getting back this week.

Steene we don't need to do anything more than play a role. Allows us to maintain our F50 structure. Not the best outcome but better than unsettling what's working.

God damn that was horrible

Really felt like we were dragged down to a s**t level and almost beaten by experience

Game should have been over at quarter time.

Take the 4 points, pull out the neuraliser and wipe this game from our memories

Absolutely s**t about Darcy Cameron
Bad kicking is all. Should have been game over by half time

AFL Fantasy Points are a joke lol. Taranto third highest on the ground. He wasn't even top 10 players on the field tonight. Joke.
Fantasy points have always been a joke. SC points far more reflective of a players impact as a general rule.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back