Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
best 18 would be really unfair for anyone who has multiple players in the game thats postponed.
Have to wait and see what they do but Gil said the game will be played after the current block.

I think projected or AVG might be the way to go and just ignore what the catch up is.

Plummeted from 1.4k to 16k after the night games. Scratching my head. Presumably a lot have Neale or gaff?
Thinking the same as I dropped from 10,000 to 24,000 last night.
Players last night I didn't have are Selwood, Neale Gaff, Danger, Pittonet or Kelly....all somewhat popular players

I'm on 874 with 10 to play with only Rowell and Anderson as rookies left.

Do we think that we’ll get the bombers and demons players averages as their score?

If so I’ll be 1547 with Houston Rowell and budarick to come! Should stay in the top 100
That looks to be a ripper score!!
I believe so.
I'll be on 1133 with Houston, Aish, Rowell, Anderson, Greenwood, Brayshaw and Bewley to play which if all get their avg will get me to 1606.
But I'm hoping a few of those players might get above their avg so fingers crossed for 1700

Thinking the same as I dropped from 10,000 to 24,000 last night.
Players last night I didn't have are Selwood, Neale Gaff, Danger, Pittonet or Kelly....all somewhat popular players

I'm on 874 with 10 to play with only Rowell and Anderson as rookies left.

I'm similar with 1005 and 7 to play. That's with a parfitt donut that was covered by McInerney on the bench. :(

Been a roller coaster round from an overall rankings perspective. Started the round at just over 11,000th. Had moved into the the top 5000 after the first two games. Inside the top 300 before last nights games, and ultimately am back to 4567th before today’s games.

Whitfield will lose around $65-70k.
Wasn't there supposed to be a fantasy announcement re Ess/Melb today?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get that it is a tough circumstance for them to figure out but no price changes is pretty huge...

I went early to Trac this week as a 'must trade' because i needed to get on before he climbed, teams who waited a week now get another shot at getting him.

I had McInerny this week as a late out, Whit gonna plummet and now i have Rivers on my bench making me $0 as well.

Gawn, Trac, Bennell and Rivers all in my team set to make money and now i get absolutely set back here.

Will cop Petracca 99, right on the chin.
No price change for Petracca, Bennell or Rivers is farcical though. Why wouldn’t there be price changes? I still have to cop Whit going down 70k...team value will take a hit this week
No price changes is reasonable imo, as the players didn't play.

Had 4 players in that game. Happy to take Oliver and Petracca's average, feel like I could have gotten more from Rivers and Bennell this week.

1146 with 7 left, although not a lot of talent in that remaining 7
Laird, B.Smith, Rowell, Budarick, Houston, Brayshaw, Bewley

No price changes is reasonable imo, as the players didn't play.

Had 4 players in that game. Happy to take Oliver and Petracca's average, feel like I could have gotten more from Rivers and Bennell this week.

1146 with 7 left, although not a lot of talent in that remaining 7
Laird, B.Smith, Rowell, Budarick, Houston, Brayshaw, Bewley
No price changes disadvantages those with lots of Melbourne and Essendon players. They all would have gone up in price, can’t think of a player that would have gone down. That’s a big hit to cash gen.
If the average score is used, I see no good reason why they can’t have a price change as well. I don’t see the logic of it.

I get that it is a tough circumstance for them to figure out but no price changes is pretty huge...

I went early to Trac this week as a 'must trade' because i needed to get on before he climbed, teams who waited a week now get another shot at getting him.

Total BS is what it is IMO.

Plus I can ruin my team well enough without them helping me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back