Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

My strategy over the next couple of weeks will trade in the like's of
Dwyer Rowe and Crouch also bringing in Luey this week

That means short term will have to keep the likes of JPK and Zorko
But should have the best rookies making money quickly and scoring well

Hopefully im not coming back from too far

Do I keep Robinson? If I trade him out I won't be able to bring in Wines...

Dang it, need 3 trades this round.

Do I keep Robinson? If I trade him out I won't be able to bring in Wines...

Dang it, need 3 trades this round.

So do I....

I've actually worked out I can do Danger - Libba and then Karnezis to Westhoff....

I've retired my thoughts on premiums, and am now looking purely and systematically at rooks, whose a better trade for the sudanese chap, Sinclair or Rowe???

Both worth a look but I'd give Sinclair another game against Melbourne before jumping on him, if he scores >65 I'd jump on him.

Now, I'm sitting just outside the top 1000, very happy with my start to the season so far, I've just got to work out how to get ready for cashing in.

Zorko or Wright are going to have to go for one of Monfries/Westhoff. That's a pretty straightforward trade that should get me some cash but given Wright's average is 75 atm if he scores 80+ I'm not going to have a huge price drop and can still get some cash for downtrading next week.

Dangerfield and Murphy's games both concerned me, but the question is whether to sideways trade in preparation for a likely price rise from Mitchell or Swallow and then downtrade Kommer w/someone else next week to get a Libba/Moloney, or whether I should go straight for the downtrade now and go for a bigger premo (i.e. Swanny) in two-three weeks time.

Cox gets a reprieve because he's playing Melbourne this week.

Very vanilla trades for me

Karnezis out, swap Cox, in Leunberger

Mitchell to Dwyer in the mids

Man, I wish I could make 3 trades this week, really want to get JJK in this week versing the Dees. The easiest 120+ DT he will score this year.

anyone keeping karnezis?

I am..for one more week at least. Have enough money in the bank to trade him to JJK even with JJK's upcoming price rise. Hoping Karny will play a full game this week for an 80+ which will at least give him a small price rise and a very low B/E the week after...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am..for one more week at least. Have enough money in the bank to trade him to JJK even with JJK's upcoming price rise. Hoping Karny will play a full game this week for an 80+ which will at least give him a small price rise and a very low B/E the week after...

and they play the demons r5.. i'm hanging on to him as well

can't be arsed looking for the correct thread to post this in but...

Former Crow Chris Knights put a battering ram through Damien Hardwick’s proverbial selection door when he picked up 41 disposals in Coburg’s big win against Sandringham yesterday. Knights, who was picked up as a free agent at the end of last season, also registered eight clearances, eight inside-50s and a goal and could be the mid-sized forward the Tigers need.

Might be a half decent straight swap price wise for a F7/8 rookie in a few weeks.

Taking on too much risk?

Potentially. It (if it works) strengthens my forwards, but so does my alternate plan.

Danger - Jack
Steven - Libba

Combined with next week, Lucas - Crouch, Karnezis to Buddy....

At that point, JJK would be F6.

Thought of every possible options and decided on:

Franklin --> Westoff (if both players score 100 then I make 70k in price changes)
Mitchell --> Whitfield (1000% better JS than Mitchell and estimated increase of 48k vs sub risk)

I was worried about changing Franklin but his next 2 games are vs probably the top 2 teams in the league and Westoff has Adelaide and then GC which looks far more appealing. Also leaves me with 115k in the bank.

Thoughts? Is it silly to trade Franklin? FYI the rest of my team is all playing other than Daw and Karnezis who are going next week for Rowe and Leuey. This also gives me another week to see how those 2 go.

AFL coaches seem (to me) to be reacting more quickly to break out players, so wouldn't be surprised to see Libba cop some tags if his form continues.

I've got 4 decisions:

Zorko > Westoff

Karnesis > Kennedy (he's versing Melbourne)

Dangerfield > Swallow

Lycett > Dwyer

Which 2 should I pick? (I can afford every single combination)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back