Game Day Round 3, 2024: West Coast vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice harmonised rendition of the theme song on the flight over and back.

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

I couldn’t believe it either. Appalling footy. Charging forward and bombing when there were loose players left and right.They are not a great side.
Yes, made us look respectable! How were those feral inbred bearded brothers abusing the goalkicker, port fans - never tear us a fart!

Last edited:
Imagine how stoked you would be if you were a kid and your parents took you on a flight with the players. An awesome idea for young Eagles supporters out there. Its not all 30 to 70 year olds. I would love to take my little boy when he is old enough.
ha, elite = a plane fair. give us a break. Just like the multiple small businesses with 'corporate' seat that pay for the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rather than negative bullshit, let's try and predict some positives that we think will happen today.

Here's my shot at it.

Harley will kick his first AFL goal.

Yeo will play a blinder and it'll be hard to split the top coaches votes between him and Bont.

Gov will get a record amount of intercept marks.

Bullies backs are pretty attacking, as such, our smartest forward (Cripps) will excel today.

Jayden Hunt to kick a goal of the year contender after a huge run from D50 and a 63.32M goal.

Happy Easter to all my fellow WCE tragics.... May your stomachs be bursting with treats of all kinds, the drinks free flowing, the family happy and the Eagles to produce a top effort with your highlight wishes.

Rather than negative bullshit, let's try and predict some positives that we think will happen today.

Here's my shot at it.

Harley will kick his first AFL goal.

Yeo will play a blinder and it'll be hard to split the top coaches votes between him and Bont.

Gov will get a record amount of intercept marks.

Bullies backs are pretty attacking, as such, our smartest forward (Cripps) will excel today.

Jayden Hunt to kick a goal of the year contender after a huge run from D50 and a 63.32M goal.

Happy Easter to all my fellow WCE tragics.... May your stomachs be bursting with treats of all kinds, the drinks free flowing, the family happy and the Eagles to produce a top effort with your highlight wishes.
Good idea I'll join in.

Hough will limit his opponent to one goal and less than 10 disposals.

Ginbey will continue his form of last week and get 20+ disposals.

Darling to kick 2+

Brockman to kick his first goal as an Eagle.

Good idea I'll join in.

Hough will limit his opponent to one goal and less than 10 disposals.

Ginbey will continue his form of last week and get 20+ disposals.

Darling to kick 2+

Brockman to kick his first goal as an Eagle.
I think these are some of the positives we are looking for. That and PRESSURE the winning formula for 2014.

I went to the doctor and said doc I support the Eagles, I need some strong medication! He felt sorry for me and gave me a prescription to ease my pain. So I'm ready to collapse on the couch and stare blankly at the TV screen for 3 hours in a dulled zombie stupor!
I'll probably cheer at the ads?
Seriously though, go you quirky little eagles!
Some exponential improvement please...
(off topic but the saints/Dons game was a cracker (fast flowing)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back