Preview Round 4 – GWS Giants vs Port Adelaide, Saturday 15th April, 4.35pm, Manuka Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys sorry to intrude. Behind the score board is that a bar I'm watching the game right now and planning on where I'll spend the night in a copule of weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By my count the umps after up to 3 goals with that shitty "throw" call leading to their third, after the non-50 for crossing the mark and the shove in the back earlier.
Umpires having a shocker. So, bloody technical and yet so bloody wrong. We are probably getting the worst of it. What adds to the frustration is we play such dumb footy sometimes.

TBH can't really blame umps, we've played some pretty dumb entitled unaccountable footy.

We are only in this because of the sheer talent out there but unless there is an attitude adjustment we will get done by a pretty hungry side.

I think we will bounce as some of our runners should start to come into play when fatigue sets in but the boys have got to stop the flashy stuff and just crack in.

We are missing a few troops but so are they so that excuse won't wash.

TBH can't really blame umps, we've played some pretty dumb entitled unaccountable footy.

We are only in this because of the sheer talent out there but unless there is an attitude adjustment we will get done by a pretty hungry side.

I think we will bounce as some of our runners should start to come into play when fatigue sets in but the boys have got to stop the flashy stuff and just crack in.

We are missing a few troops but so are they so that excuse won't wash.
Totally agree.

The game isn't done, but I really hate the idea of losing to Port of all clubs.I'm trying to let go of the hate but it runs deep. Their fan.club doing a good job though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back