Preview Round 4, 2024: Richmond v St.Kilda - Norwood Oval, Sunday 7th April, 3:20PM AEST *GATHER ROUND*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this s.hit suburban Adelaide ground where AFL football is being played ( this round is a joke of a concept) is no bigger than Glenferrie oval, put Arie in the team.

He will kick goals from the defensive 50.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Arie in, Sinclair to the midfield?

Weak but understandable.

Will be interesting to see what the Tigers argue.
It would have been a fruitless exercise. The other angles show Windy purposely putting the bump on by sticking his ass back into him. Given it was in the head the tribunal is not going to downgrade it from medium to low (even though it really was low).

No way is Baker getting off either.

Windy might have lingering issues from the hand or other soreness and they figure it's just worth giving him a week off. Only way I can figure not challenging because there was definitely a case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would say at least 8 from our best 22 out, not including those who have returned from lay offs who aren’t quite right (e.g., Sincs) - Henry, Windy, Clark, Dow, Dougal, Webster, Wood, Crouch. Not sure who the 9 are from Richmond’s (I have 8, but they’ll know their list better)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I didn't include Dow, because he has not yet played for us. We are hopeful he will be best 22 but I'm not assuming anything just yet.
Hopefully Sincs and Butler will start getting back to their best now, a game or two in.

Go the torp ... if he's going 70+ off a drop punt, it could be fun to watch ...
Play on from the square, kick it from the defensive 50. Max could mark it in the goal square.
Apparently BJ used to ask the defensive coach if he could kick a torp from the kick in but they wouldn’t let him. I think Ross would be as much a fan as he was of Wilson’s over the head handball.

Play on from the square, kick it from the defensive 50. Max could mark it in the goal square.
Apparently BJ used to ask the defensive coach if he could kick a torp from the kick in but they wouldn’t let him. I think Ross would be as much a fan as he was of Wilson’s over the head handball.
I'd love to see it once ... bit like Fletcher's bomb from the centre back in the day.

However, commonsense will prevail ...

If Owens isn’t in the middle this game I think it’s safe to lose hope he ever will be

The issue with that is Richmond don't really play a second ruckman, so the coaching staff might think they can get away with Owens as the relief ruck for another week.

If either Caminiti or Hayes are playing, one of them really needs to be the relief ruckman with Owens spending his time between midfield and half-forward.

He was listed as 1-2 weeks last week, so would have been a chance for Sandy but I think they have the bye.
there is not a match for sandringham until 13 April, then another 2 weeks after that. 2 matches in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back