Trades Round 4 Trades - A.K.A. Hold ya premos ya scurvy dogs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me out please! I'm looking to find out if/when Jack Hayes is playing VFL? I want to use him as a loophole for VC but I'm worried he'll be a late in if Ryder/Marshall get injured! Doubt he'd be the sub...

Can someone help me out please! I'm looking to find out if/when Jack Hayes is playing VFL? I want to use him as a loophole for VC but I'm worried he'll be a late in if Ryder/Marshall get injured! Doubt he'd be the sub...
Tomorrow at 12pm i believe is when they play Box Hill no idea if is playing though

Tomorrow at 12pm i believe is when they play Box Hill no idea if is playing though
Yeah right... gee seems a bit risky unfortunately. Might just have to go without a loop

Too many rookies to pick from and I'm a lock to pick the one that gets 20 and dropped next week

So think I'm trading Grundy....

Grundy to Preuss
McCartin to English

FFS !!!!!

Not sure how I feel about this as a Grundy/Preuss owner. Thinking a 150 for Grundy & 40 for Preuss now so should balance out.
There is nothing surer than Grundy suddenly attacking every stoppage, tackling, and taking marks around the ground now that I've traded him. He might even kick a goal.

JHF has completely turned my trades, now Fading Preuss and keeping Grundy for one last go

Grundy usually does decent against West Coast and Hugh Dixon is not really a ruck

Sonsie in on ground to get JHF score (playing VFL so not playing today, close to debut) Choosing him over Hollands as he looks a very good player

JHF has completely turned my trades, now Fading Preuss and keeping Grundy for one last go

Grundy usually does decent against West Coast and Hugh Dixon is not really a ruck

Sonsie in on ground to get JHF score (playing VFL so not playing today, close to debut) Choosing him over Hollands as he looks a very good player

Nice. I love the look of Sonsie so will hopefully be bringing him in soon as well. Good idea to go early!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been absolutely kissed on it with some of my trades so far this season. I’ve gone Richards to NOD (on field) for $200k and +46 points. I know we can’t judge a trade on just 1 game but * that feels good.

Second trade will probably be Hayes to Windhager leaving me with +$400k for an upgrade.

Needs to back off a bit doesn't he, looks like a caged animal at the moment.
Can't be good for the playing group.

Picking fights with everyone outside the club isn't good for your mental health....

Part of what he has done has been justified - losing Tom Boyd to depression caused by attacks from journalists etc, Bailey Smith taking time away due to mental health and having grubs fabricate stories about it - but the way it was handled has just painted a massive target on his back. It can't be good for you...

Picking fights with everyone outside the club isn't good for your mental health....

Part of what he has done has been justified - losing Tom Boyd to depression caused by attacks from journalists etc, Bailey Smith taking time away due to mental health and having grubs fabricate stories about it - but the way it was handled has just painted a massive target on his back. It can't be good for you...
Fair points, the team is struggling, even Bont is misfiring, something is on the nose and the journo's are circling like vultures. Doggies need to let go and take some time to reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back