Preview Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond - Marvel Stadium, Thursday 15th April, 7:20PM AEST *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • Tigers

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which Richmond senior players are coming back in?
McIntosh, Caddy, Rioli with 2 unknowns ommitted. :(
True Caddy / Rioli im not worried about although theyve had the kick up the ass ... and they can play.
Paul Hunter on standby?? Ouch. Id rather McKernan. But maybe McKernan cant run out a game?

Last edited:
If he was concussed, the doctors were derelict in their duty of care as he was on the field and at the drop f the ball when the siren went.

Doctors wont put players back on the field if there is any hint of concussion.

Which I believe that he was just mainly badly winded.

a1d662a8aae5257329fdc5cf163bcafb

3f49872bc42ffbbb42729cf34eb46151

db5b5afe41ac92a36d7ed1681585c850

You'd remember these?
Both should have missed the prelim and Port would've gone onto the GF.
Lynch didn’t miss Paton when he had to sit under the ball, did a good job of it.

Just hope someone comes from three deep and reminds him what goes around comes around. As for cotchin the hard man, I remember when he was considered just a good player and a bit soft. He’s reinvented himself along the way as a bit of a sniper, I hope every time he touches the ball we gang tackle him and make him earn every possession.

Richmond haven’t been playing well but they’re still a great team, that was a tight match against port with gray doing what he does late and sealing it for port. I’m actually pretty upbeat about this game, I think if we can get away to a good start we’re a real chance to knock them off.

Last edited:
He missed 2 or 3 in a row there at one stage with a rush of blood to the head, yet we hear far more about that one miss from Lonie.

That said, Lonie will need to get on the board himself this week or risk being tipped out, he did some good things further up the ground but seemed to be running to the wrong spots inside 50 last week… he's not used to cannonball McKenzie barreling through packs in a B-line towards goal at every opportunity.

Agree with this 100% had Butler none or only one goal then his head would be on the block this week - however scores 3 and the misses/bad decisions are forgotten.

So glad for him tho and his confidence will be right up for the Tigers game.

Hope Lonie can get back in amongst it this week. Marshall’s presence in the forward line at times gave our smalls much more service than having King as a tall up there on his own. No surprise that his inclusion paid off for the small forwards and brought them into the game more.

Billings goal in Q4 was evidence of this, Marshall and King launch and the ball comes down to the ground.

Last edited:
I'd personally drop Lones. Hasn't been much worse than the other small forwards, but I think we're carrying 1 too many and he doesn't have much versatility. Probably carrying 1 too many 3rd tall defenders too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hannabery listed as 4-8 weeks.

This is way beyond a joke now...... FFS!

You need to make peace with the fact that he's got ~5 games a year in him max.

Therefore the idea is for the other blokes to get us to finals, and hanners to come in and tear it up (and himself up) in august/september.

Just forget he exists for the next 3-4 months and be pleasantly surprised when he comes in and plays a blinder in an important game.

You need to make peace with the fact that he's got ~5 games a year in him max.

Therefore the idea is for the other blokes to get us to finals, and hanners to come in and tear it up (and himself up) in august/september.

Just forget he exists for the next 3-4 months and be pleasantly surprised when he comes in and plays a blinder in an important game.
Only thing he will tear is his hamstring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back