Game Day Round 5 - Gather Round: Melbourne v Essendon, Saturday April 15, 4.10pm AEST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gawn isn't playing, if he was the result would be markedly different currently I would suspect.
Grundy having to cover 2 fresh rucks defensively with little to no chop out is working a treat.

the pivot I suspect is moving Petty to a tall, and then have Tominson basically start on a wing and take our ruck when they go forward. A half forward would then push up to cover the wing.
At least that's what I would do (shrug).

Availability is the best ability, results driven industry, chat **** get banged.

I’m full of bullishness and Guinness, up, up and away.

Funny as it is, I think I'm starting to fall in favour of getting rid of the 'hit the post' rule

if the ball goes through it should be a goal, if it rebounds off the post then it's still in play

Interesting idea. And then if we change to a round ball...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny as it is, I think I'm starting to fall in favour of getting rid of the 'hit the post' rule

if the ball goes through it should be a goal, if it rebounds off the post then it's still in play

Agree, a bit like the centre bounce, the time wasted on examining something which more often than not the technology fails to address would be better spent playing the actual game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back