Preview Gather Round: Essendon vs Melbourne, Adelaide Oval, Saturday 15/4 @ 4.10PM (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m guessing the cheers were for Snelling or maybe Reid coming back from injury to play VFL?

Voss is an emergency (first time he's been an emergency).

Davey managed so I guess he'll be back for Anzac Day
Or Voss a late in for Heppell and Hep sub again

We’re through the looking glass here people

Imagine if we do that every week, we’ll consistently have one unknown player on the field until an hour before the game

Until the AFL decides it’s ridiculous and changes the rules I suppose

3.5D chess
AFL is its own worst enemy at times. It's like they sit around in a room and think of ways to piss the fans off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He said in the presser after last week’s game that the AFL lawyers won’t want to change the rules, CBAs, addendums etc to reflect name a 23 man team, easier to send another addendum about naming a sub than to amend everything.

Also said that they spoke to the AFL last week to check how it works and that they can do the late switch

Check

side note but does anyone remember that game (i'm pretty sure it was against us) where BT was trying to coin the nickname 'big boner brown'? feels like a weird fever dream that only me and my dees-supporting friend can recall

I always thought it was a JB thing? I definitely remember those words being uttered a few years back...

side note but does anyone remember that game (i'm pretty sure it was against us) where BT was trying to coin the nickname 'big boner brown'? feels like a weird fever dream that only me and my dees-supporting friend can recall

I always thought it was a JB thing? I definitely remember those words being uttered a few years back...
😂😂😂😂 What a Dick!!!

what does everyone think we'll get for Hobbs? You couldnt blame him for wanting out at years end...
Calf injury in pre-season. Injured first week of VFL (only one game but still). Nothing wrong with a young player earning their spot.

We are a sneaky chance here I think…obviously the players never line up as named…
I hope the actual line-up will be more like;-

Ridley Zerk Kelly
Redman Lav McGrath
Martin Setterfield Durham
Perkins Langford Menzie
Jones Stringer Snelling

Draper Parish Merrett

Bench: Caldwell Shiel Heppell Phillips
SUB: Hobbs? (I hope)

Comon Dons...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.