Preview Gather Round: Essendon vs Melbourne, Adelaide Oval, Saturday 15/4 @ 4.10PM (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Personnel though?

The two areas we've improved the most in personnel are our clearance/contested stuff (thank you Setters), and small forwards. Both are extremely important in the wet. To be honest I'm expecting us to get belted, but I think the wet actually suits us for once... it just suits Melbourne more lol

The two areas we've improved the most in personnel are our clearance/contested stuff (thank you Setters), and small forwards. Both are extremely important in the wet. To be honest I'm expecting us to get belted, but I think the wet actually suits us for once... it just suits Melbourne more lol
Clayton Oliver will get 40 I reckon.
Caldwell, Setterfield and Parish need to have blinders for us to win.
I think that McGrath will have a really big game, he's noticeably good in the wet.
Predicting that Jye Menzie kicks 4 goals. Tassie boys love the wet, and Adelaide is a second home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunate Voss isn't selected. Perfect body type for the weather.
Anyone know what he's like beneath his knees? In before big calves.
If you are just looking for him to run into blokes he is. Not sure he will pick the footy up off the ground.

Both travelled

Maybe they’ll fly back on Saturday night
I'm expecting it to be Hind sub, or if there's a late change Hobbs to be sub

Lever out is huge! he’s been very good so far.

Won’t be enough though :( we suck in the wet, our light frames will get bullied out of every contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back