Preview Round 5- Lions v Bulldogs, Etihad stadium, Saturday 22nd April 1.45pm.

Your tip and by how much?

• lions 1-12 points.

• lions 13-35 points.

• lions 36-59 points.

• lions 60+ thrashing.

• draw

• dogs 1-12 points.

• dogs 13-35 points.

• dogs 36-59 points.

• dogs 60+ points.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we'll win but the Bulldogs are massively overrated this year. Two of the teams they've beaten haven't won yet this year, unconvincing win against a very average Collingwood team and were beaten by Freo away from home. None of the wins were particularly impressive. The media forget that they may have won the premiership last season but they did finish the regular season in 7th.

I'd say put some money on us at 8.50 but it's still us and we'll still probably get beaten easily.
"Yeah, I reckon the Bulldogs are s**t and I'd put money on us, but also probs none of that stuff too, hey." - Zoblitz, 2017

"Yeah, I reckon the Bulldogs are s**t and I'd put money on us, but also probs none of that stuff too, hey." - Zoblitz, 2017
I'm covered for all possibilities.

I don't think we'll win but the Bulldogs are massively overrated this year. Two of the teams they've beaten haven't won yet this year, unconvincing win against a very average Collingwood team and were beaten by Freo away from home. None of the wins were particularly impressive. The media forget that they may have won the premiership last season but they did finish the regular season in 7th.

I'd say put some money on us at 8.50 but it's still us and we'll still probably get beaten easily.
It is a bit early to say they are overrated this year . They started training a month later than most other clubs and are still working up to their best form. They have done enough to win 3 games so that is all that matters. They might have finished 7th in home and away season last year but still won 15 games and were hampered consistently by injuries. If you win 15 games this year you will easily make the top 4. I think they are a little better than what you think they are. Good luck to the Lions, reckon they have the right man at the helm and some encouraging performances so far. Think the Lions will improve shitloads throughout the season. Will be a good test for them tomorrow, with Murphys 300th the dogs will throw the sink at them.

It is a bit early to say they are overrated this year . They started training a month later than most other clubs and are still working up to their best form. They have done enough to win 3 games so that is all that matters. They might have finished 7th in home and away season last year but still won 15 games and were hampered consistently by injuries. If you win 15 games this year you will easily make the top 4. I think they are a little better than what you think they are. Good luck to the Lions, reckon they have the right man at the helm and some encouraging performances so far. Think the Lions will improve shitloads throughout the season. Will be a good test for them tomorrow, with Murphys 300th the dogs will throw the sink at them.
Is it Murphy's 300th? Hadn't heard

Now I'm getting memories of that game against Essendon at Etihad a few years back when they got the crowd to sing happy birthday to Fletcher, for some reason.

This week we genunienly could go unmentioned during the game coverage with the circus surrounding Murphys game.. a durable slightly better than average player who doesn't fit the mould of the average footballer.
Robbo to sling tackle him and take an early plea.

Our tall forwards need to show a bit this week, one of you at least. Please.
They haven't got any great key backs.

Stop them from their clean handballing out of congestion and we can threaten.

Would be the absolute sweetest of W's

I'm sure the medical Profesionals know what is best for our guys man, don't worry too much. If they are training well and are fit, it'd be no use dropping them.

On the other hand, Paparone had a good return game in the NEAFL after 8 months off and they rested him the week later despite him being cleared to play.

The players are being looked after.
There was a thought Lester was possibly out due to a hand injury,however he seemed fine at the run today,though the hand was lightly bandaged. Of more concern, was Darcy,who is doubtful and was testing a leg prob.Didn't join in with main group,and was only jogbing straight lines.He is testing tomorrow morning, but I am concerned on what we saw.He didnt appear confident...hope it's not a calf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WhatBob.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back