Trades Round 5 Trades - Contenders for dual-position status

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinking of bringing in Ziebell for McKenzie.

What's everyone's thoughts on Zeebs?
Can he avg 100? Will Hall returning have a negative impact.

Really need to win this week's match up and getting Holland's off the field and replaced by Ziebell could be the difference.

Really need to win this week's match up and getting Holland's off the field and replaced by Ziebell could be the difference.
FWIW I don't think anyone should be worried about Hall coming back into the senior side soon.

I personally don't think Ziebs'll be a top 8 def or fwd. So it depends how he factors into your plans.

But then again I was bearish on Ziebs all preseason, and he's consistently proven me wrong since then.

I reckon he goes 95-100. He's getting old so missing the odd game might happen. The DPP swing with Sheezel is a big selling point.

Appreciate the thoughts gents on Ziebell

The other option is DeGoey, historically wildly inconsistent but seems to have his fitness at a level that allows him to play larger stints in the midfield.
Out of the two JDG is the pick, I have both though

JDG is cruising to a ton, without hardly kicking any goals

Need help with a couple of trades:

Dale vs Redman - torn on this as both have their pros and cons. 30k saved on redman could be clutch for upgrades next week

Had traded out Davey to avoid a donut, worth swapping him back in for CMac?

Appreciate the thoughts gents on Ziebell

The other option is DeGoey, historically wildly inconsistent but seems to have his fitness at a level that allows him to play larger stints in the midfield.
I brought Jordan in this week mate.
He’s been looking a million bucks.

Need help with a couple of trades:

Dale vs Redman - torn on this as both have their pros and cons. 30k saved on redman could be clutch for upgrades next week

Had traded out Davey to avoid a donut, worth swapping him back in for CMac?
Having the same debate over Redman/Dale. Fear the right answer was Lloyd. I've gone for Redman to save the cash.

Do you think Davey comes back in? Should make more money if he plays another 2-3 games after this rest. I've held CMac this week, hoping to eek out a few more $ even as sub he should beat 13. I haven't answered the question have I lol? Probably hold Davey.

Having the same debate over Redman/Dale. Fear the right answer was Lloyd. I've gone for Redman to save the cash.

Do you think Davey comes back in? Should make more money if he plays another 2-3 games after this rest. I've held CMac this week, hoping to eek out a few more $ even as sub he should beat 13. I haven't answered the question have I lol? Probably hold Davey.

Haha yea I didn't think Lloyd would continue on with all the chips being shared down back. Still a buy for next week if need be. Other option is to cop Cowans score over Baker and take a mid premo under 600k.

With Redman - just worried about how he goes in losses, esp with Essendons run coming up.

Also not sure if Davey comes back in, and CMac might come on early and make some cash regardless? 🤣

Haha yea I didn't think Lloyd would continue on with all the chips being shared down back. Still a buy for next week if need be. Other option is to cop Cowans score over Baker and take a mid premo under 600k.

With Redman - just worried about how he goes in losses, esp with Essendons run coming up.

Also not sure if Davey comes back in, and CMac might come on early and make some cash regardless? 🤣
Yep this is the problem.

Hmmm decisions:

Stewart (+170k)
Oliver (+30k)

Eyeing off Roberts, Johnson & Williams next week potentially so cash will fill up again a little bit. Both are going to be must have but which first.

Playing the BE game, Stewart makes sense but Oliver gives me another C option and should outscore Stewart most weeks.

Hmmm decisions:

Stewart (+170k)
Oliver (+30k)

Eyeing off Roberts, Johnson & Williams next week potentially so cash will fill up again a little bit. Both are going to be must have but which first.

Playing the BE game, Stewart makes sense but Oliver gives me another C option and should outscore Stewart most weeks.
Good chance to grab Stewart imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any point going sideways Macrae to Oliver?

do it jewish GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back