Trades Round 5 Trades - Contenders for dual-position status

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok so I endeded up doing these trades -

Doc > Stewart

Laird > Dawson

L.Jones > Michalanney

Probably shouldn't have traded Laird out but it was the only way I could see to get Dawson in and I didn't want to miss out on the no.1 defender.

I'll probably just roughy Laird back in for Setterfield in a couple of weeks when he has lost a bit more cash. LOL!

I'm alot happier with my backline now though. No more spud Jones or having to play Wilmot.

Team.PNG

So w
View attachment 1658934View attachment 1658936
I have nearly 600k so I can afford both Stewart and Dawson plus Samson if do three trades. Iā€™m slow to reply as just had surgery on my testicul cos of a tumour and pain is like getting kicked in the nuts šŸ„œ really bad all day without the pain going away. Anyone wat trades should I do???
BuckleysBrigade SC fish Hawk88 so I went doc out for Dawson so who should I trade out king or Davey for Sampson or wat ?? I have a good reason not to go van roo

With dpp changes next week I'm considering something different as my docherty trade. Which originally was docherty to Stewart.

I'm now thinking with the Davey out I can bring in Oliver. That means I need to to trade docherty to one of Wagner and Young and then field them as a D6 or take Cowans score.

I can then trade Davey to Oliver which takes one of Phillips or Mackenzie off field.

Thoughts?

That leads me to Young vs Wagner lol

With dpp changes next week I'm considering something different as my docherty trade. Which originally was docherty to Stewart.

I'm now thinking with the Davey out I can bring in Oliver. That means I need to to trade docherty to one of Wagner and Young and then field them as a D6 or take Cowans score.

I can then trade Davey to Oliver which takes one of Phillips or Mackenzie off field.

Thoughts?

That leads me to Young vs Wagner lol
I assume you've already traded Doch to Stewart. If so yeah take Young and use the $$ to get Oliver. Unless you have enough cash to go straight Doch to Oliver

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BuckleysBrigade SC fish Hawk88 so I went doc out for Dawson so who should I trade out king or Davey for Sampson or wat ?? I have a good reason not to go van roo
I would still do Jones to Stewart if I was you given all that cash you have

Then get rid of King for Ryan if you don't like JVR

Davey should be back next week and then you can see what you can do to get rid of Goater if his not named next week

My ranking is s**t this year so maybe dont listen to me haha

I assume you've already traded Doch to Stewart. If so yeah take Young and use the $$ to get Oliver. Unless you have enough cash to go straight Doch to Oliver
Yeah docherty already out for Stewart so can still move. Money not the issue to go doch to Oliver but I have no dpp flexibility. So originally ruled out Oliver as there was no one in the mids ready to trade. But with davey missing his price rise this week and not needing the loop I can now do it. Don't think I miss too much with say young on field instead of Phillips. I can get young off field next week with Ziebell and Sheezel.

Do you need to trade? If so King to Ryan
I would still do Jones to Stewart if I was you given all that cash you have

Then get rid of King for Ryan if you don't like JVR

Davey should be back next week and then you can see what you can do to get rid of Goater if his not named next week

My ranking is s**t this year so maybe dont listen to me haha
Yeah I just concerned its going to piss down rain šŸŒ§ at the exact time Melbourne play on the weather map it says for van-roo to get a good score. Thatā€™s why i think Sampson, Stewart and wait for the new rookies

Last edited:
Yeah I just concerned its going to piss down rain šŸŒ§ at the exact time Melbourne play on the weather map it says for van-roo to get a good score. Thatā€™s why i think Sampson, Stewart and wait for the new rookies
Not sure you should be worried about the weather, its not just about this week but the whole season

You could also use that money for Callaghan up to Touk who is probably the cheapest you will get him this year

Is there no way to reverse trades after rolling lockout starts?

none of the players involved have played yet, but SC is only giving me the option of changing the trade?
Just trade the player back in

Currently have Redman in for Docherty but thinking it may be better to go Davey to Van Rooyen so I can have Stewart instead of Redman. Any other ideas appreciated.

I3omQBF.png

Currently have Redman in for Docherty but thinking it may be better to go Davey to Van Rooyen so I can have Stewart instead of Redman. Any other ideas appreciated.

I3omQBF.png
Max back next week apparently, so select JVR with caution

Remove this Banner Ad

Back