Trades Round 5 Trades - Contenders for dual-position status

Remove this Banner Ad

For me too. I was hoping team selection would make it clearer but they really haven't.
Has to be a rookies worth $216+ .... so McKenna, Michalanney, Ashcroft, Ginby, McKenzie, Baker, Noah Long, Sheezel or Chandler.
McKenzie's on the extended bench for the second week in a row and was poor last week, but with Day out he should score well if he holds his place.
I think it comes down to Baker or Long, but both have been good.

Edit: Midfielder versus small forward, so I guess Long gets the chop.
Davey for me.

I was tossing up between Haynes and Rampe for Docherty, Rampe out injured and Haynes on an extended bench so I've roughied Clark back in instead.

Traded Clark out for Daicos a couple of weeks ago but Clark tonned up last week and is named on ball so I reckon he is worth jumping back on again.

Also traded Wilmot to Michalanney.

170k left in the bank, still undecided if I will use a boost to go Chandler to Pickett but that decision can wait until Saturday.

Last edited:
Have Doc. Had Steele, Gawn, Cameron, Fyfe etc so zero fks given.
Time for some 5D chess.
Doc > Michalanney.
Leaves my bank at $410k to use for the DPP round.

Next week move Sheezstud to DEF via Davey to FWD and Chesser to MID and some trade wizardry, free of charge.
$410k to trade Cowan/Wilmot/Jones (whoever has worst BE) to a DEF premo, or a FWD premo moving Ziebgull back.

Leaves Michalanney at D4, and JHF at F5 after an upgrade somewhere.

Or I could upgrade some feral to someone who I could turn feral by trading them in. We'll see.

seinfeld-nuts.gif

------------

Or I could be boring and go Doch to Dawson/Stewart like every other campaigner. Nahhhhh.

AnimatedTintedDrongo-max-1mb.gif

I'm well out of contention so time to have some fun instead.
Stewart will rise only $20k with a 120, and Dawson will surely be gettable under $600k at some stage.

Who's riding the MICHALSPANNY TRAIN WITH ME?!?!?!

1681377842587.jpeg
Pictured: Max (looks at notes) Michalanney. Or something.

ALL ABOARD!!!!!

giphy.gif

Mitch McGovern out, even better for Saad?

What's changed to make his scoring improve so much? Obviously getting more disposals, but will that continue? Is he nicking chips?

At that price he needs to be a keeper really.
I think last year he was eased into the backline role and really focused on defending. This year he's playing far more of an aggressive role - very similar role to Blakey. Seems to get further up the ground than Blakey too.

He's always been a damaging and creative user when he has time and space to use it, so you can back him in for a good score if he gets 20+ touches.

Think the demand for chips in the Swans backline is too high to trust any of them though.

Currently have Redman in for Docherty but thinking it may be better to go Davey to Van Rooyen and Stewart instead of Redman. Any other ideas appreciated.

rda2dRd.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game has me loosing my Witts!!
Gonna have to Grundy up a solution.

Yeah I know whats a Grundy.
It’s a $50-$100k team profit at the cost of another boost and a fluffing Ruck trade.
Hopefully I can keep my Ruck trades below 2022’s record 8 trades this season.
Really that couldn’t happen twice in a row. Whats the chances.

Anyone know what's wrong with Lever? Thinking of trading Will Day to Tomlinson for the extra cash

Doch > Dawson (VC)
Witts > English
Davey > Johnson

Will loop Johnson and if he plays well, might trade Setterfield back to Davey and take the cash grab and the loop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back