Trades Round 5 Trades - Contenders for dual-position status

Remove this Banner Ad

I was tossing up between Haynes and Rampe for Docherty, Rampe out injured and Haynes on an extended bench so I've roughied Clark back in instead.

Traded Clark out for Daicos a couple of weeks ago but Clark tonned up last week and is named on ball so I reckon he is worth jumping back on again.

Also traded Wilmot to Michalanney.

170k left in the bank, still undecided if I will use a boost to go Chandler to Pickett but that decision can wait until Saturday.
Wilmot to Michalaney is a bizarre trade.

Brockman held his spot for the Hawks... any takers? :moustache:
He showed what he is capable of against north, but he is going to be very up and down, especially as a small forward in a side that struggles to generate inside 50s

Plugger35 Hunter Clark: Does he keep getting cameos on ball and build his TOG?

Warning Sign GIF
Japan Beware GIF
Warning Red Light GIF by Mashed
Be Safe Martin Truex Jr GIF by NASCAR on NBC
Watch Out Reaction GIF by Bounce

Was not aware of this. Now second guessing my decision.

Listed in the ruck is promising at least
Miller is pretty versatile, can play back forward and ruck, so we use him as a mr fix it.

I feel like the Ryan/ Miller split will be somewhere near 50/50.

Miller is pretty versatile, can play back forward and ruck, so we use him as a mr fix it.

I feel like the Ryan/ Miller split will be somewhere near 50/50.
Channel seven commentator when team news come out said miller will be pinch hitting whilst Ryan rucks not sure how reliable that info is…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young > Stewart
Davey > Wagner
King > Ryan

It's a little bit silly going early on Wagner, but i need the extra cash to get to stewart. Alternatively i can not make the extra trade and put in redman/seagull. Redman intrigues me but his record in losses isnt great and essendon have a tough few games coming up. I feel like Ryan must have provides that f/r link when english or marshall inevitably miss and should score ok being #1 ruck.

41C7E532-8641-4000-B389-699BD8F8C247.jpeg
412AFB9A-637C-45C0-A7FA-A2FD469E2E41.jpeg
Sooooo do I trade Setterfield and Hopper to Oliver and <$142k rookie? Tempting…

I’ve already traded Docherty to Redman this round which can be amended. Shame Cowan only scored 42.

Wilmot to Michalaney is a bizarre trade.

He should be a better cash cow than Wilmot and has better JS so I don't think it's that bizarre although I did get sucked in by his ton last week.

Just a 60 from him last night which is not much better than the scores Wilmot has been rolling out.

He should keep getting stints on ball but with Steele coming back next week and possibly Zac Jones back soon too that might be less than it is now.

I'm still not sure if I will stick with Clark, I might switch him to Haynes if he is named on the GWS bench today which he should be.

thinking of maybe going Worpel to JVR, Ridley to Stewart which leaves me with 165k for next week.

just not too keen on having JVR at F6 though!

He should be a better cash cow than Wilmot and has better JS so I don't think it's that bizarre although I did get sucked in by his ton last week.

Just a 60 from him last night which is not much better than the scores Wilmot has been rolling out.

He should keep getting stints on ball but with Steele coming back next week and possibly Zac Jones back soon too that might be less than it is now.

I'm still not sure if I will stick with Clark, I might switch him to Haynes if he is named on the GWS bench today which he should be.

It's not a terrible trade even if he keeps scoring 60-70. I traded Chesser to Michalanney with the spare cash I had. Defence rookies are a bit thin atm aswell.

It's not a terrible trade even if he keeps scoring 60-70. I traded Chesser to Michalanney with the spare cash I had. Defence rookies are a bit thin atm aswell.
Exactly. I brought him in for Chesser too because there was bugger all other cheap DEF options.

But even after last night, I think the fundamentals are all there: decent role, good JS, good interceptor, uses the ball effectively most of the time, doesn't mind a tackle.

Exactly. I brought him in for Chesser too because there was bugger all other cheap DEF options.

But even after last night, I think the fundamentals are all there: decent role, good JS, good interceptor, uses the ball effectively most of the time, doesn't mind a tackle.

He was so close to 3 or 4 intercepts last night aswell. Only needed a couple of those for a good 70-80 score.

It also allows me to move Ginbey to the mids. Means I won't have to field Wilmot if Ginbey is rested.

Yeah I think he has the potential for scoring 80s, 90s or even tons if he has a good night, 60 is his floor whilst for Wilmot and Cowan that is their ceiling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back