Round 5 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be one of the few people who is staying completely away from Hill.

I guess cardio just isn't my thing..

Penguin Publishing GIF - Penguin Publishing FamilyGuy - Discover ...

Have reversed trades purely so they won't be locked in by tonight's game, but still plan to go with what I posted (Howe>Daniel, Dunkley>Simpkin)
BUT
When trading in keepers I try to stick to a rule that I only bring in players who narrowly missed out on my initial team as those are the ones the research suggested were the next best. No player spent as long in my preseason team only to miss a final spot that Caleb Daniel so I'm happy with that trade, but Simpkin was nowhere on my radar and is only being considered because of his vast improvement this year. Will it last? By comparison, Wingard came very close to being a starting forward and has certainly performed. Have till Saturday evening to decide between the two. Wingard is the one according to my rule, but can be so inconsistent and Simpkin looks SO good.

View attachment 904447

Howe to Haynes. Leaves 56k

Then tossing up which rookie to bring in - Serong, Green, Hill, Williamson or Young. Will most likely be for Taylor or Brown pending selections.

I think I will give Cogs another week and see what his role is
Now I am thinking perhaps I could trade Howe & Taylor/Brown to Oliver/Walters/Simpkin/Gaff/Danger and Williamson/Hill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Avoided the carnage this week, so probably just trade a few rookies. Pickett for Serong or do I try get Williamson down back. 19k in the bank

View attachment 904536

I would get rid of Brayshaw and Giorgio/Sturt for Simpkin and Serong/Green

Edit: just realised you don't have enough in the bank for that. Get Butler instead of Simpkin and then get whichever good mid rookie you can afford.

Last edited:
Brander and Noble being out are some spanners in the works but nothing to drastic.

Will hold all trades until teams tomorrow. Too much of a risk trading early unless you have to.

Most likely trades
Howe- Ridley
Noble/Brander to Hill.

Then can do one up one down next week fingers crossed 🤞.

Who has better JS out of Williamson and Young?
I can't speak for Young but Williamson's JS is rock solid. Club rates him really highly internally and with Newman gone for the season he's basically taken over that spot. Would be stunned if he was dropped, should only miss games if injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back