Round 5 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got him last week.
Who would you get of the two??

I think I am leaning towards pulling the trigger on Williamson tonight over Hill. Just a gut feel.

Only 3 on my bench named to play 🤢
Rivers emergency would be 4 praying for Pickett on field would make it 5 not playing

No brander Gould Comben (planned) l Butler how stiff
Oh boy

Maybe the whit upgrade next week will have to wait haha
Taking the punt on noble to Ridley this week at the risk of missing Williamson and hill. However can get either for brander next week if he doesn’t return. Sound good?

Rookies are pox
Wish I had t green in the mids but will make do with t brown as my main emergency with rivers the dpp link with starce. Praying for Pickett to be named

Thoughts family??

9E46E016-37A8-4E94-A174-0F420E881AF0.png 6095FE06-8F53-4B6B-BCFE-B2801159AF80.png

Extended benches causing some doubt.
If Rivers plays - Howe>Daniel & Dunkley>Simpkin/Wingard - full team
If Rivers and MPickett miss the cut - same trades - donut in defence
If Rivers misses and MPicket plays - Howe>Daniel & BZT>SHill - full team

Who would you get of the two??

I think I am leaning towards pulling the trigger on Williamson tonight over Hill. Just a gut feel.

Flip a coin on those two really. Hill will prob average more and both have had injury issues so not sure who is more likely to get injured both have good JS by the looks of it.

Does anyone know if Sturt is likely to play on Sunday? Going to have to E him for Brander. Howe might have to go to Ridley and Noble to Hill to avoid a donut now!

Alright f***ers..

Who do i trade Howe to?

Ridley
Sicily
Daniel
Maynard
Crisp

You're not confused enough, so I'll add that I'm going Haynes. Right now, all I want is consistency... & I think/hope/pray he'll deliver that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn’t look like anyone is going to be able to bring Serong in this week due to other pressing issues.

Was all set to pick him over Hill and now can't or defence donut. Just hope he holds together long enough to make some cash. Continuing to score over 70 each week would be a nice bonus.

No chance Haynes plays every game for the remainder of the season.

Dude is made of Cyril Rioli's hammies.

Myth busted... He's played 45 out of the last 48 possible games (+ 6 out of 6 finals).

Flip a coin on those two really. Hill will prob average more and both have had injury issues so not sure who is more likely to get injured both have good JS by the looks of it.
Went Williamson in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back