Game Day Round 5 v GWS; Saturday 16 April @ MCG, 7:25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack nicholson smoking GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still love him but the guy just never seems to lead. Expects the ball to land on his head.

Out for Brown unless he plays a blinder in the last.
Offers more than TMac…

Wish I could find a stat to confirm if a team has every had 10 different blokes kick a goal in a quarter. Has to be a record, surely.
Three times in last 20 years according to the commentary

Wow I've seen plenty of 10 goal quarters against never thought I'd be on the good end. Actually to be honest only once live which was against West Coast in 2003. The only other 10 goal quarter I remember was against Swans Anzac day eve 2003 which was when we were up 20 at 3/4 time.

Wow I've seen plenty of 10 goal quarters against never thought I'd be on the good end. Actually to be honest only once live which was against West Coast in 2003. The only other 10 goal quarter I remember was against Swans Anzac day eve 2003 which was when we were up 20 at 3/4 time.
Think it might be our first since that hilarious game against the Giants in 2013.

Three times in last 20 years according to the commentary

Obviously missed that, my 3 year old doesn't shut up...regretting letting him have an apple and blackcurrant juice with dinner!

Obviously missed that, my 3 year old doesn't shut up...regretting letting him have an apple and blackcurrant juice with dinner!
Yeah but at least you’re watching this and not trying to put him to bed!!

The Viney goal , Wied being marked in front of point post , think its spargo that runs across and bumps his marker out of it , T-mac sends it in and weid gets his hands to it and it falls to viney and wooshka.
Great quarter lads , now finish it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back