Preview Round 1 2023 - v Western Bulldogs, Saturday 18 March, 7:25pm @ the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
never heard of any of these campaigners, mcvee laurie.

from my useless memory i think most debutantes do ok for us? except the ones that don’t who have all time shockers.

just googled mcvee he’s got a really strong looking neck, which is nice. go dees.

Burgo would have prevented Fritsch from having his foot stomped on through sheer force of will.

Not only that, his foot would be stronger so its immune to stomping.

Not that Chandler fills me with enthusiasm, but i would have thought he'd be futher up the order than Laurie. McVee showed a fair bit in his practise games.

If they think he's ready then good luck to both of them Saturday

Chandler and Laurie have been great at VFL level, deserve their chance, so many people down on them coz they didnt get 30 touches in a practice match. Hilarious.

Chandler and Laurie have been great at VFL level, deserve their chance, so many people down on them coz they didnt get 30 touches in a practice match. Hilarious.
I'm not down on them just that if it's out of the two I'd prefer chandler, they could both be in for all we know. One thing for sure old mate danster won't be happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to see our small backs repeatedly run it out of their forward line and rebound every time their tall forwards don't clunk a mark.

Pity he doesn't post here anymore. Would be keen to see a melt after Laurie fails to get 25 touches and kick 6.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He wouldnt melt, he'd deny he ever said he sucks.

Pity he doesn't post here anymore. Would be keen to see a melt after Laurie fails to get 25 touches and kick 6.

It's not a pity that campaigner doesnt post, that campaigner was the campaigneriest campaigner ever and nearly forced me off these forums from pure frustration/apathy.

But yes your scenario is quite funny.

It's funny he posted something on the main board about Grundy /Gawn combination being overstated, which is exactly what Garry Lyon said on SEN last week, it's as if he seeks out negativities.

from my useless memory i think most debutantes do ok for us? except the ones that don’t who have all time shockers.

Even if they have a poor debut it's not the end of the world. Petty had an absolute howler and got prompty dropped but he turned out alright.

Let's hope Tomlinson doesn't get a start because of May injury

Ugle-Hagan won them the game last year with Tomlinson on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back