Round 5 Venting and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Stef is good at making oppo Rucks useless
Yeah I didn’t think Grundy was capable of getting smashed like this, should still get to 80 surely, not many stoppages for him to get points either but he’s usually good around the ground.

Nice! Who did you trade him to? Whoever it is, they will outscore Crisp by 30 this week.

Does not appear that way. Never will I do a 'panic' trade again, as Crisp is everywhere tonight. Traded him to Laird, but Sheed remains now. If they both score within 10-15, I'll be fine with that, as I can get rid of the other one next week. With what YippeeYiYeo said, Sheed was probably not the right option.

Ahh the fun of fantasy

I told you he will go 140 just because you traded him:p...
I traded Heeney and he went 120 followed by 100 so i know the feeling:mad:

Nah I knew it would happen, but I just couldn't take another week of heartache. I just need Sheed to go at around 75-80. and I'll take that

Does not appear that way. Never will I do a 'panic' trade again, as Crisp is everywhere tonight
You'll be happy you traded him in the long run. If he tons tonight then I have to keep him and watch him get 50s next 2 weeks. Even tonight, Crisp capable of falling away pretty badly and scraping 80 from here. Did you upgrade to Laird/Whit?

You'll be happy you traded him in the long run. If he tons tonight then I have to keep him and watch him get 50s next 2 weeks. Even tonight, Crisp capable of falling away pretty badly and scraping 80 from here. Did you upgrade to Laird/Whit?

Yeah I got Laird, so as long as he scores more, then it's not too much of a loss, haha. McCarthy is on my ground though with 9, so that's killing me! He's getting traded next week anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My trade in 2 weeks ago - Oliver - 82

My trade in last week - Treloar - 82

My trade in this week - Adams - s**t **** all

Guess i'll just go **** myself then
lol i traded in Adams this week and he's killing me. Giving away freekicks everywhere the disgusting little prick.

Hahaha McCarthy looks like a guaranteed +6, gives away the free kick to guess who...Jack motherf*cking Crisp. Hahaha you can't script this s**t!

Setterfield, who my opponent had, KO’d Powell - who I had - when it was the final matchup last round....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back