Round 5 Venting and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood mids are odd this year. Sidebottom's average is ok but he's saved his score with big single quarters the last few weeks. Trel going ok tonight but didn't get a stat in the last 10 minutes. Tadams also struggling after looking like he was finding for the last couple of weeks. Overall, Trel still the safest but I'm hesitant on getting any of them in

Traded Treloar to Neale..... Until I reversed the trade 10 minutes before bounce-down and put the 'VC' on Treloar.

Paying off so far..

Also went full-blown YOLO and traded Constable out to J.Ross so I could upgrade Zac William's to Whitfield...

Gonna be an interesting weekend.

This has been absolutely awful by Brisbane. I keep yelling 'just kick the ball forward' every 5 minutes

Traded Treloar to Neale..... Until I reversed the trade 10 minutes before bounce-down and put the 'VC' on Treloar.

Paying off so far..

Also went full-blown YOLO and traded Constable out to J.Ross so I could upgrade Zac William's to Whitfield...

Gonna be an interesting weekend.
Traded one of the best and safest rookies who still has cash to make? Interesting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah okay Adams just don't football... That's cool i guess...

Yeah nah * this s**t, tonight is the straw the broke my god damn back!!!! The past 3 weeks every trade has not only not paid off but severely made my team worse. I dunno i spose i'm just s**t at this game or something, i can't win.

Grundy 78... yuck will be cheap as in a couple of weeks :thumbsdown: Treloar great though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back