Official Match Thread Round 5: West Coast Wonders v Southern Dragons @ Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Dragons XX:

Code:
FB:   Jedwards          Coin_Toss      lukedarcy14 
CHB:  Absolute Gun      beatlesmith    Axel.
C:    cormick           Cheetah        Ljp86  
CHF:  Pie 4 Life        Big Bad Buddy  gibbsyspin
FF:   morton09          okeydoke7      wixism
R:    Shadow Man        Chezwick       Zainta
Int:  Moo               15Petterd15             

Emg: Drewsy mightymightydogs Lime Flavoured Elmo 
     DTH43 nofeet AFL Man scooter22 The Maestro
In: Nil
Out: Nil
What a team, puts Wonders team to shame.

Alright, let me get this straight. You've got nothing so you resort to childish name calling and copying my posts (as usual), and then in the same post you come out with this pearler:

I am claiming the pacemaker is the biggest spammer in the league. This may not be true

Do you know what 'contradiction' means?

I almost feel sorry for you. My thread about the gumbies was labelling them as a team of spammers. I am claiming the pacemaker is the biggest spammer in the league. This may not be true, although it certainly was in the RFFL. I can still think the Gumbies are the biggest spamming team and pacemaker is the biggest spammer at the same time you incompotent numbskull. Please tell me you didn't put effort into that post? And yes, Iam gone but it won't be after 16 rounds. There will be finals. I'm probably only leaving to stop having these conversations explaining obvious things to dumb people.

That's why I chose the Dragons. We have some intelligence, some quality and some humour. Teams like the Wonders just struggle through life. Good luck.

Well is it true or not? You can not claim to say something them start to back away slowly when there is no one to back you up and without any proof.

WAS in another competition where I wasn't even signed to a club, as at the time I really couldn't give a s**t about the competition in general

I am throwing you a challenge Okey. You seem to be an active bloke around here. Go around in my past 500 posts or so and demonstrate what and why one of my posts is considered spam??

I am guessing you won't because you know you won't find any. You just like making false allegations in every post you make. I guarantee you won't retire for good at seasons end.

wow, i have been busy for the first few rounds of the season but i will watch this one closely, looks good for the shagons :D

Rick, it is my opinion that pacemaker is the biggest spammer, but that does not make it the truth. See how life works now? Thank me later.

Pacemaker, your posts in the Baghdad thread when it was first opened is enough for me.

So in other words you're wrong - as usual.

It's not that hard to say it. If I'm wrong about something I'll admit it.

I guarantee you won't retire for good at seasons end.
Just like everyone guaranteed I wouldn't leave the Demons...Yes I make a song and dance, but I follow my word.

So in other words you're wrong - as usual.

It's not that hard to say it. If I'm wrong about something I'll admit it.
Opinions aren't wrong they are just opinions. This therefore renders your above statement wrong. Now admit it.

Okey - Mistake free since 2003.

Just like everyone guaranteed I wouldn't leave the Demons...Yes I make a song and dance, but I follow my word.

Opinions aren't wrong they are just opinions. This therefore renders your above statement wrong. Now admit it.

Shame your parents made one...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh god, you've just stuck your foot in it again, evidenced by the following:

Possible. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

That's someone else's opinion that you're calling wrong.

Alright Dragons, now is our chance to bounce back. We meet the team with the second worst name in the competition. They have some high profile players. The most overrated player, the worst EKA medallist and the biggest spammer.

Let's play ball.
Still a bit cut that a bigger better player got a medal and you didn't? :(
How can you say anything about being a crap anything.
Okeys Captain story.
I am captain of the demons. I promise to rebuild them. I walk out to dragons where I fail some more.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Great Captaincy TG is a better captain then you will ever be. And don't bring RFFL into this RFFL stays at RFFL and SFA stays at SFA
And your only saying I am the worst because Zainta is a team mate It's okay Zainta I still like you
Even Pacemaker could work out who they are...Oh wait.
Rick. CE. You.

I'm leading the league goalkicking. I'm in their leadership group. I don't think they view me as a failure. However that is all irrelevant, what is important is that the team is winning. If we don't play finals football the whole team has failed, and that is a word I would like to abolish from my dictionary apart from when i have to use it against your banter.
Do you want a medal because really deep down thats what I am understanding from your dribble. You moved to be the premiership hero. As I call it the Nathan Buckley. But you will never get that premiership and the Demons will go on and win a few even against the dragons.

I almost feel sorry for you. My thread about the gumbies was labelling them as a team of spammers. I am claiming the pacemaker is the biggest spammer in the league. This may not be true, although it certainly was in the RFFL. I can still think the Gumbies are the biggest spamming team and pacemaker is the biggest spammer at the same time you incompotent numbskull. Please tell me you didn't put effort into that post? And yes, Iam gone but it won't be after 16 rounds. There will be finals. I'm probably only leaving to stop having these conversations explaining obvious things to dumb people.

That's why I chose the Dragons. We have some intelligence, some quality and some humour. Teams like the Wonders just struggle through life. Good luck.
Rick is right. All though I agree the gumbies post crap and I don't agree with you wanting a name change you made a thread about them and now calling PM the biggest spammer. Your right the dragons are full of hilarity Hahaha your saying that when you sit behind a computer screen. I think someone has life issues that must be dealt with by making a tool of himself on the internet. The winner is okey:thumbsu:
Because I'm good. I am better than you. I went to a great team. A team that is better than yours.
I lol'ed.
But you are great with your subway and forking :p

Okey - Mistake free since 2010.

Thanks for runing my streak Rick.

CE, just because you post a slab doesn't make it good. Actually it was a pathetic resurfacing of everything that had already been said before. I did post a thread calling Geelong the biggest Spammers. What does that have to do with who I think is the biggest individual spammer? As a team, Geelong post the most crap. That has nothing to do with whether PM is the biggest spammer. I was ineligible for the EKA CE. I joined after nominations big fella. I am only aware of two EKA medallists, and I rate Zainta higher.

Rick, you haven't admitted you were wrong yet. Stick true to your word.

B: Big Turls - Crimson King- Hilly
HB: Hendo8888 - EKA- ssfc0203
C: Mop - ClarkeM - Pacemaker
HF: South Swans - FrothiesMcVeigh - Fuji Rock
F: Snag Breac - Rick18 - Postmanpav
RR: Shallow - CE41 - Kerrby
IC: PowerIStough- CrazyQ

In: Fuji Rock
Out: Team Mo

Just a few positional changes to go with Fuji making his debut.

So Rick can you guarantee that I will start on the wing? I won't sleep walk to HB or the FP before the game?;)

PM is the biggest spammer.

It is only you saying this, so It means nothing. Anything Okey says goes a long way:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back