Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can Gould be lonely when he has Noble, Brander & Williams for company on your Def bench?

Social media can be so cruel ......these are difficult times... it's not the time for truth harsh barbs

WW Will Not Cry.gif

Does Hawthorn have players out injured but soon to return who could cause problems for H Jones's JS?
Thought he looked pretty good and his role was quite nice, got some CBAs and everything.
Or is Aarts's JS Just that much better with Richmond having the injuries and non-hubbers?

Breust and Impey the most likely to come back in over the coming weeks, and put Harry's position in jeopardy. Impey is hoping to play a scratch match in the next week or so. Current injury list below;

1594178158974.png
Jones was solid enough last week. I reckon he stays this week, but for how long is the question. Dan Howe also stepping up his training, although personally would rather persist with Jones.

There is also Maginness and Day in the wings. Finn probably more likely as Day is a bit on the light side!

Does Hawthorn have players out injured but soon to return who could cause problems for H Jones's JS?
Thought he looked pretty good and his role was quite nice, got some CBAs and everything.
Or is Aarts's JS Just that much better with Richmond having the injuries and non-hubbers?

Clarko can be a little annoying with rookies. They're usually in and out of the side.

Ooooohhhh GO AND GET ABSOLUTELY ******

Traded this campaigner in last ******* week

fu** this stupid ass campaigner ******* shithole campaigner of a game fu** OFFFFF

This season needs to die

It’s alright mate. The page is ran by a flog who ran with ‘Marlion Pickett is a certainty to play against Melbourne on Sunday’ which wasn’t even close to the truth and then deleted his post. Just makes s**t up to try and get a scoop.
There’s a pic of Maynard floating around training with the boys from the back 6, he looks fine to me. He’ll play.
63AD7D31-8187-49F9-B818-B8C6A33A1D45.jpeg 1E25CCB3-D399-43AD-85A1-F3E04303B480.jpeg

It’s alright mate. The page is ran by a flog who ran with ‘Marlion Pickett is a certainty to play against Melbourne on Sunday’ which wasn’t even close to the truth and then deleted his post. Just makes sh*t up to try and get a scoop.
There’s a pic of Maynard floating around training with the boys from the back 6, he looks fine to me. He’ll play.
View attachment 908274View attachment 908275

Where is Noble?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure. Crisp isn’t in the frame either.
FWIW with the Hawks tall forward line I doubt Noble comes in anyway. If we were to pick a defender I think Madgen gets the nod. Wouldn’t be counting my chickens for Noble to play.

Varcoe was s**t I hope they just get rid of him and play Noble.

Imagine having to do your trades on a Wednesday and then the teams for the following Tuesday games aren't out until Sunday or something.
Would be complete chaos.
Melts would be great tho

They'd have to give us 3 or 4 trades a round surely?

Breust and Impey the most likely to come back in over the coming weeks, and put Harry's position in jeopardy. Impey is hoping to play a scratch match in the next week or so. Current injury list below;

View attachment 908210
Jones was solid enough last week. I reckon he stays this week, but for how long is the question. Dan Howe also stepping up his training, although personally would rather persist with Jones.

There is also Maginness and Day in the wings. Finn probably more likely as Day is a bit on the light side!
This is excellent, thanks very much, mate!

Clarko can be a little annoying with rookies. They're usually in and out of the side.
That is the slight concern, that Clarkson tends to be pretty good about giving them a stint, but often capped at 3-4 games to (seemingly) give them some experience and reward form at the lower level.

Be hilarious if Maynard got rested.

On what planet will Maynard get rested?

More chance of Joe Daniher playing a game with Relton roving to him in a fwd pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back