Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsure who to field out of King and Sturt... Coin flip?

The other gets an E and goes on the pine next to Rozee as a loop choice via Gardner (sad I know) I'll probably be happy with 70, take it, then Rozee does the impossible and scores a 145 again.

Unsure who to field out of King and Sturt... Coin flip?

The other gets an E and goes on the pine next to Rozee as a loop choice via Gardner (sad I know) I'll probably be happy with 70, take it, then Rozee does the impossible and scores a 145 again.

Wouldn’t count on King to put up another score like he did last week. Thought he was very very lucky with an 86 off 6 touches and 2 goals. CD scoring system is a farce this year

Wouldn’t count on King to put up another score like he did last week. Thought he was very very lucky with an 86 off 6 touches and 2 goals. CD scoring system is a farce this year

Freo have literally no talls tho.

Pearce ded, Hamling ded, Logue out, Cox test probably not ready, Hogan out.

Strong chance noted 188cm KPD Ethan Hughes will play on King.

A few Dees fans calling for 🐽 to be dropped also.
If the VFL were playing I'd be calling for him to be dropped too. Desperately needs to regain confidence and touch but can't do that outside the senior team if there are no lower grade games being played. Scratch matches won't cut it.

Lol, I think their forward line is their biggest woes. Can't hit target.
The forward line is the target that's not being hit.

Surely he's a chance against Freo? Plenty of ball coming into the FWD line. Would love him to keep mooing a bit longer :hearteyes:

I'll be looking to cull mid & defender rooks first and let the likes of Taylor & King moo a little longer.

That's the value of DPP.

Freo have literally no talls tho.

Pearce ded, Hamling ded, Logue out, Cox test probably not ready, Hogan out.

Strong chance noted 188cm KPD Ethan Hughes will play on King.

Taylin Duman 193cm can play KP Def. Tabs has also played KP Def before. However, you've literally failed to mention the Ace up Freo's sleeve and soon to be SC Def rookie savior...the man...the myth...the legend

TOBE.JPG

Taylin Duman 193cm can play KP Def. Tabs has also played KP Def before. However, you've literally failed to mention the Ace up Freo's sleeve and soon to be SC Def rookie savior...the man...the myth...the legend

View attachment 908683

When will we see rookie Jesus?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, I think their forward line is their biggest woes. Can't hit target.
Getting rid of Hogan & having the double tall targets of McDonald / Hogan started the downfall

A lot of hope around that call was on Weideman's development .....and what's he playing, scratch matches

No power at my house until 8pm tonight. Great start to the Lockdown :drunk:

Gotta hope my phones battery lasts until teams are named or I'm properly ******.
Shoot down to Macca's and plug it in

View attachment 908683

Honestly Watson should come in, but unfortunately for his supercoach status he will be right back out again.

But those other options are a big no. I am thiccer than Duman and I am 174cm and not fat. Tabs played 1/3 of a game there back in 2015 and was rubbish.

King to kick 27 goals, should be fun.

Might even trade in Membrey for the lols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back