Trades Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Taking advantage of some decent rookies getting around.

Scott to Hayes - Hatley priced too much, might be able to bring him in next week.
Clark to a defender or forward rookie - Young, Lewis, Ham, Baker, Stack?

Rozee > Young
Parker > Boak

$1k left in the bank.

Boak still worth it? His 79 this week kinda confirmed he's not as good with Wines and Rocky in midfield, but... going Parker to Boak is super tempting. It's him or Billings, really.

He was getting attention all day mate. 79 is decent for someone getting tagged.

Boaks scores have been solid with Wines and Rocky in. Fun fact mate in that Wines in the last 2 games has scores far less than Boak and scored well in the game against west coast because probably Boak got all of the attention.

Last edited:

Any help would be appreciated!
Fairly new to fantasy. I seem to keep getting stuckaround 2000 or so per round, only scored 10300 overall.
Alot of people are against it but wanting to trade macrae, he costs so much and players alot cheaper will score close to him.
Can trade in a unique like fiorini and upgrade milera to whitfield.
Or I could upgrade macrae to whitfield (new dpp) and upgrade milera to Sicily/laird/witho withthe 250k i have spare.
Any suggestions? Or fix mybench a bit instead aka b scott and burgess?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190422-191959_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20190422-191959_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20190422-192236_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20190422-192236_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 34
Dusty or Heeney, so exciting actually doing an upgrade for the first time this year.

Wait on Dusty for another week or you can take a punt on him and he might turn out fantastic. Too early to tell..
Heeney for safe pick of the two.

Rozee > Young
Parker > Boak

$1k left in the bank.

Boak still worth it? His 79 this week kinda confirmed he's not as good with Wines and Rocky in midfield, but... going Parker to Boak is super tempting. It's him or Billings, really.
Boak still scored 109 against Tigers with Wines back. Last week he was on fire early but Hutchings went to him in the second half and stunted his scoring. Assuming you've got Danger & Kelly then I'd say he's the next best option, although Billings worth a thought as well.

Anyone know why treloar lost 8 points after lockout? It’s cost me a league matchup, really hoping it’s an error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know why treloar lost 8 points after lockout? It’s cost me a league matchup, really hoping it’s an error.

He lost 5 after full time for a handball and a free against which was the correct call. He should have scored 120, what did he score?

I'm upgrading Duurmsa this week and although I can afford Whitfield I reckon I'm going Salem.
He's been hot this year and Melbourne seem to be playing a style that provides lots of kick-marks in defence. Plus, the ball is down there a whole lot.
Melbourne playing Richmond this week, so if I'm going to jump on the Salem train this is the week. Nice upcoming fixture too.

Fingers crossed.

The other one I'd consider as a DEF upgrade this week is Laird. Dropped $77k to a tick over $700k. This week is his bottom you'd think. With Milera gone down he may be able to up his possessions which have been down on 2018 thus far.
Chris99 Shadow89 - I know you're both in a similar conundrum this week with DEF upgrade planned.

I'm upgrading Duurmsa this week and although I can afford Whitfield I reckon I'm going Salem.
He's been hot this year and Melbourne seem to be playing a style that provides lots of kick-marks in defence. Plus, the ball is down there a whole lot.
Melbourne playing Richmond this week, so if I'm going to jump on the Salem train this is the week. Nice upcoming fixture too.

Fingers crossed.

The other one I'd consider as a DEF upgrade this week is Laird. Dropped $77k to a tick over $700k. This week is his bottom you'd think. With Milera gone down he may be able to up his possessions which have been down on 2018 thus far.
Chris99 Shadow89 - I know you're both in a similar conundrum this week with DEF upgrade planned.

It's either a forward or def upgrade, but it might actually be a forward upgrade given that the only other ones I'm looking besides Whit (who I'll get next week), is Jones and Salem. Really like Jones' role, but might give him one more week

Thinking of bringing in Dusty, because having Dusty and Danger in the forward line is just too good to resist, haha

Interesting how many people are looking at Laird.
8 Defenders averaging more than him that are priced less.

For me this week
Clarke > Hayes (via Stack)
and
Duursma > Sheppard

Although considered going JJ instead but will wait a week.
Also considered keeping Duursma and trading Scrimshaw instead as Port have North this week but I think Duursma has taken the biggest hit since Wines coming back

Is it bad to still be shuffling rookies for cash generation when everyone else is making their first genuine upgrade? I have Schultz not playing on the bench plus Clark and Burgess maxed out so would like to fix that

He lost 5 after full time for a handball and a free against which was the correct call. He should have scored 120, what did he score?

He scored 112, he lost 2 tackles after lockout. Never seen this before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back