Trades Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Who to trust more out of Ebert and Billings. Both going to be around the same price at the end of the round..

I own 4 Richmond rookies so I am somewhat concerned about how many of them will back up after a 4 day break (well 3, Markov doesn't count). Constable will come back in though surely so not a big deal if someone like Ross is rested.

Maybe something like:
Markov > Hore
Duursma > Cheap mid such as Hayes if he shows good signs or even Hately

Really missed the boat on Hore this week but still worth paying up as he seems a reliable option at D6 whilst making $$

I own 4 Richmond rookies so I am somewhat concerned about how many of them will back up after a 4 day break (well 3, Markov doesn't count). Constable will come back in though surely so not a big deal if someone like Ross is rested.

Maybe something like:
Markov > Hore
Duursma > Cheap mid such as Hayes if he shows good signs or even Hately

Really missed the boat on Hore this week but still worth paying up as he seems a reliable option at D6 whilst making $$
I would really like both Hately (JS looks good with Ward out) and Hayes ( Dogs VFL B&f with high numbers) gotta choose just one with Constable having a low BE still.

Will have to wait on teams for Wednesday, Cotchin might be back and JR8 so someone has to miss out. I'm thinking probably the teenagers, Ross and Balta (not that I want either of them out cos they've added a bit of zing)

Last edited:
Had these trades in mind since before the start of the round, and looking likely after 2/3rd's of the round in -

Sheed > Hately
McCarthy/Duursma > Defender or Forward around 600-650K (after DPP's released)

Means round 7, will have 150K remaining, with a downgrade/upgrade to bring Whit in after (hopefully) copping a Hewett tag

I’ve got no idea what to do - got about a 100k - managed to get all of the high paid spuds out of my team already.

Have O’Brien, zClarke on the pine

I’m thinking trying to readjust Rookies a bit.

Have 3 Port Rookies, but I think they’ll go alright against North Melbourne.

Have Lockhart who I swapped for Hore at the beginning. Grrr. Will he get a game soon do you think? Demons keep losing.

Just hoping for a bit of dual position kindness from the powers that be.
Even a few rookie DPP will help.
Stack DEF would be great as there's so many mid rookies available.
Gibbons scoring is rubbish but has some job security so M10 to F8 in place of Schulz would help me.
$267k banked but not sure what I want to do with my team. Forwards still not thrilling me.

Even though I traded Hoare out a couple of weeks ago I just cannot miss out on him, will most likely down trade Duursma into him.
Never had Hore, but I reckon I'll have to be making the same trade this week. Trade down Scrimshaw, Duursma or Clark to him...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you think will be the best move to get duursma and parker out planning on fielding hore if that helps.

1555809377491.png

Pending position changes and how Young from the bullies performs

Duursma > Young
Setterfield > Newnes

For me it will be the PODs. It's the only way to gain on the 500 odd teams above me.

Brad Ebert is a real show if he gets DPP.

I think Zerretts ownership will go up considerably this week but he could be to good to pass up.

If all goes to DPP plan...
Ebert --> Clark (D7), via Stack (M10) & Drew (F5)
Lachie Young --> Duursma (D5)

Interesting that this week,
Cripps, Bontempelli & Boak fell out of the "100 club"
We're down to 5* players not to drop under 100 for the year.
Whitfield, Lloyd, Macrae, M.Crouch & O'Meara (game still to play for Jaeger)

Last edited:
Interesting that this week,
Cripps, Bontempelli & Boak fell out of the "100 club"
We're down to 3 players not to drop under 100 for the year.
Whitfield, Lloyd & Macrae.
Boak scored really well considering the Hutchings tag. Expected him to bounce back!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back