Trades Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm holding Cerra to at this stage, don't have a good trade option involving him this week. I might sideways him to May in a few weeks if his recovery is delayed.

It's a risky hold but all teams are fielding rookies and dealing with injuries at the moment. Going to stick with the plan and keep upgrading around him and save the trade at this stage.

Isn't holding him insane? I'm short on trades, and down soo many points (top 26% total score) from just constant injuries and neale, that I have to keep the momentum by trading him out and upgrading next week

lol It seems like 80% of us are all in the same boat. At least we're gonna suffer together. Just seems like the question is if you'll be wearing one donut or two. Those with complete defences gonna get a nice boost up the rankings.
I’ll be trading to avoid donuts if at all possible.

The problem is that it will mean missing out on an upgrade that a few others will be doing when there are some fallen premos at good prices.

I’ll be trading to avoid donuts if at all possible.

The problem is that it will mean missing out on an upgrade that a few others will be doing when there are some fallen premos at good prices.

Yeah, but you're like 8th or something aren't you? Makes sense in that situation to keep a buffer and your position though I still intend to play the long game.

lol It seems like 80% of us are all in the same boat. At least we're gonna suffer together. Just seems like the question is if you'll be wearing one donut or two. Those with complete defences gonna get a nice boost up the rankings.

I've got 5 Def premo's + Chappy at D6. I'll riot if he's unexpectedly "managed" this week.

I've got 5 Def premo's + Chappy at D6. I'll riot if he's unexpectedly "managed" this week.

Had 5 def premos and the midfield interchanger with Laird and Clark. Going early on Jones has ****ed that. I'm pretty set on my trades though. Reckon Kozi's gotta be a better than average change to get named so probably just the one donut but hoping it doesn't hurt too much. I might even get a surprise and Highmore gets named but not expecting it tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had 5 def premos and the midfield interchanger with Laird and Clark. Going early on Jones has f’ed that. I'm pretty set on my trades though. Reckon Kozi's gotta be a better than average change to get named so probably just the one donut but hoping it doesn't hurt too much. I might even get a surprise and Highmore gets named but not expecting it tbh.

My 22nd on-field spot has been averaging 20 something so far this year, so 1 doughnut isn't the end of the world imo.

Since Nelso is praying that Clark doesn't get a game...

... I'M PRAYING THAT CHAPPY PULLED UP A BIT SORE AND NEEDS A COUPLE WEEKS TO REJUVENATE

giphy.gif

My 22nd on-field spot has been averaging 20 something so far this year, so 1 doughnut isn't the end of the world imo.
Yep, will carry a Rookie donut rather than change my Trade Plans this week ......but re Chapman, JL was saying he didn't want to change a winning team from last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back