Unofficial Preview Round 7, 2020: Sydney Swans v Gold Coast Suns - SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A bit harsh I reckon.

He runs hard & can tag reasonably effectively.

And at 23, thereā€™s still a bit of upside.

There's no upside.

He doesn't know how to hand-ball a footy.

He doesn't know how to kick a footy.

He doesn't know where his team-mates are.

He doesn't know where his opponents are.

It's goodnight Irene for Clarke.

Thatā€™s the talk

Thatā€™s insane.

Extended his contract less than a year ago.

Perhaps the whole covid thing will make a few cry for home... I hope not... canā€™t see why the club would want to trade him however.

There's no upside.

He doesn't know how to hand-ball a footy.

He doesn't know how to kick a footy.

He doesn't know where his team-mates are.

He doesn't know where his opponents are.

It's goodnight Irene for Clarke.

Thanks a ******* lot now this is stuck in my head (I know itā€™s a different name)

Gonna return serve and say **** you for getting that stuck in my head now!

Couldn't just leave it at Irene could ya?

I went out to get a drink and was humming it the whole way so all is fair :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarke is an enigma, for all his faults with his disposals he does find the footy. Last weekend he had 23 touches which puts him in the top 3 on the ground. Itā€™s a shame that he canā€™t improve his disposal efficiency/decision making because he would be a solid player.

He is still 23.

Even if we draft a young midfielder, they are going to have strengths and weaknesses and require a few years of development.

If we drafted someone who could win a lot of contested ball, was a good runner, mature body and good workrate. But had poor disposal. We would try to improve him and give him a chance. But Clarke gets written off before his first game this season.

I hope he continues to get games, improves and does well.

Clarke is an enigma, for all his faults with his disposals he does find the footy. Last weekend he had 23 touches which puts him in the top 3 on the ground. Itā€™s a shame that he canā€™t improve his disposal efficiency/decision making because he would be a solid player.
Cause he works *en hard.
He runs where others canter.
But then he has wreck foot .
However Mitchell won a brownlow.. Doing similar

Florent can get fā€™ed if he's asked for a trade. At best we'd get something like pick 10-15 and that's if he continues his form from the Adelaide match. More likely we'd get a pick 20ish

he hasnt asked for one

Cause he works fu**en hard.

you think clarke is like tom mitchell. thats gotta be the most one eyed take ever

Cause he works fu**en hard.
Tom Mitchell won way more of the footy though and in tougher situations. It's not cheap outside ball he's accumulating like Clarke.

Also, his footskills aren't fancy I wouldn't say it's a liability either. And while it's often not damaging there are times where he can use it rather well. Clarke is a liability with the boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back