Oppo Camp Round 7 Non Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Port are overated easy draw thus far.

Watching them makes me want to play Cox even less. Dixon is 100 times better than cox, but makes port predictable going forward. Losing degoey sucks, but I’m still against bringing in Cox, who can’t mark and makes us predictable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne may still lose this but they're making our win against the Hawks look less impressive. When you also consider Carlton beat Geelong at GMHBA, this season is whack.

Compare our injury/outs to Melb. They basically full strength. We missing 3 STARS and couple more best 22. But yes this season is open. Just hope we can go deep in finals and have Degeoy and MAYBE howey back! Greenwood and Langdon up and about def would help.

Compare our injury/outs to Melb. They basically full strength. We missing 3 STARS and couple more best 22.

Melbourne also playing in perfect conditions.... Collingwood has had to play in rain or wet/dewy night condistions.

Bottom line though Hawthorn are rubbish.

Geez that bloke from Hawthorn that everyone want to replace Coxy with....he's killing it isn't he? Whats his name again?

Yeah that last 4 minutes without him they looked lost.....lol...they had 3-4 shots at goal and just missed them....lol

They had 3-4 shots because they were dangerous and unpredictable. one of which was a dead set unmissable. That’s my point. Dixon is a great player, but as we have cox I prefer unpredictable as he won’t mark it. If cox plays McGovern will know where have to intercept everytime

Remove this Banner Ad

Back