Trades Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Options:

Preuss - Soldo
Beams - Merrett ($300k left)
gives me cash to upgrade ruck next week, or stick nank back in and go another premo in....

or

Preuss - Grundy
Beams - Hanners ($5K left)
Gives me a lock in ruck with martin/grundy, but one less premo in mids....
the 2nd option should get you more points this week and good JS

I need to work out if I want to cop the Nank Donut or bring in Grundy this week.

My on field scores would be
Sloane + 0
vs
Grundy + Black

Lose some points this week but I will make it back quickly when I'm fielding Sloane over Grundy for a few weeks, plus make more cash from Nankervis when hes back. Decisions.....

I need to work out if I want to cop the Nank Donut or bring in Grundy this week.

Sloane + 0
vs
Grundy + Black

Lose some points this week but I will make it back quickly when I'm fielding Sloane over Grundy for a few weeks, plus make more cash from Nankervis when hes back. Decisions.....
Option 1 for me. If it was rd 18 id go 2, but 1 donut at this time can be made up. Black my only go 60 for eg...or for that matter, grundy too

I'd be putting Sloane in that mix too.

Although out of the three, I'd go Rocky for old times sake. If he gets injured at least he's popular enough to not kill you dead. Could just be the heady days of 2014 luring me back to him...I swore I wouldn't do it again last year.

View attachment 366492

He won me so many matches as captain. Some would suggest he flew too close to the sun - but I've got a feeling he could do it again, and if that happens can you afford not to have him?
Wow

the 2nd option should get you more points this week and good JS
I just thought, If Grundy comes it, my problem is that next week I'll have to trade in a cheap ruck otherwise Nank will be R3 wasting a spot.

I could go:

Beams - Sloane/Zerrett
Watson - Hanners
...and cop a donut for the week?

T. Stewart -> Myers
Beams -> Heeney

Heeney such a trap though if he doesn't play midfield for rest of the year as last season he managed a few scattered 120's among average scores. Liking the cash in hand though......

Holding Nank and Watson as have plentiful cover for the 1 week. :'(

If Hampton can somehow smash out 80 points, Heeney knocks out a solid tonne and I don't get any other injuries then next w/e my team will be looking much better.

Someone needs to tell Adelaide to start resting a player every w/e because they're killing it at the top of the ladder and don't need to suffer a million injuries at the end of the year. Then we'd get some interesting rookies potentially cycling through (they have 3 that are basically straight trades in if ever named) / or their mid-tier vets.

Last edited:
Holding Beams

ANB -> Parsons
Watson -> Rocky

Cost neutral with 100k carried forward.

Thank * Barrett was named, only got Preuss and Spencer burning a fat DNP hole in my bench now.

Holding Beams

ANB -> Parsons
Watson -> Rocky

Cost neutral with 100k carried forward.

Thank **** Barrett was named, only got Preuss and Spencer burning a fat DNP hole in my bench now.
Nice trades. Parsons looks good. If it wasn't for Beams, I'd have gone with Balic and Parsons in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really not sure what to do yet, I had 192k from last weeks trades, thinking it between

Beams > Dusty
ANB > Lloyd

Beams/ANB > Dusty
Fisher > Parsons.

The first option is by the stronger this week, but the second might work out for the best in the long run.

I liked the look of Parsons, has a handy bye and think it's this week or never for him. It leaves me with decent coin again, and could upgrade the other (ANB/Beams) to one of the true midfield premiums next week (Treloar, Rocky, Zerrett)

NO, anything can happen (as has been the case this year)
Barrett should be Beams replacement though.

Sundays final teams will be in at least an hour before lockout tomorrow so we'll know in time.

Wrong - the bench will be named from the players listed on the bench barring a 'late out'

Who would you trade out of Stewart and Polson, mate? Polson any chance of getting a game?
I can't see Polson pushing back in any time soon.

A fair few ahead of him in my mind. Fisher and Cuningham both not in the side this week who i'd have sitting above Pols.

But if he has a good game he could he straight back in. We are rewarding big games in the 2's.

But i cant see him forcing his way back in. He was the last picked kid when we were playing 13 players under 24 (the most we ever have) so i dont think the situations are promising.

Sloane + 0
vs
Grundy + Black

Same theory I'm working to with Rocky.
Cop a small hit this week for bigger returns next week.

I can't see Polson pushing back in any time soon.

A fair few ahead of him in my mind. Fisher and Cuningham both not in the side this week who i'd have sitting above Pols.

But if he has a good game he could he straight back in. We are rewarding big games in the 2's.

But i cant see him forcing his way back in. He was the last picked kid when we were playing 13 players under 24 (the most we ever have) so i dont think the situations are promising.

Cheers mate! Thinking I'll trade out Polson and hold Stewart. Will grab one of Myers/Scheer next week :thumbsu:

Same theory I'm working to with Rocky.
Cop a small hit this week for bigger returns next week.
Buys into the whole, it's a marathon and not a sprint.

Sloane would compliment Rocky, Zerrett, Titch, Danger and Fyfe really well.

I think if I cop a 0 it has to be for someone like him although I have thought about Macrae to balance the overall team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back