Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just looked at the byes
Rd 14 :huh:

Half my team gone
I'm not far off this as well (12 players), however I expect Banfield, Henry, and Coffield to be gone, possibly Higgins and maybe even Doedee upgraded as well by then.

Need to keep an eye on it from now though for sure.

JPKs back half generally much stronger than first half of yr. Not sure who Jacobs gets this week, prob JPK or Heeney with Parker playing fwd

I reckon Jacobs will go to Heeney.

If Banfield is out and Spargo is named again, I'm going early on Spargo.

If Garlett and Petracca are named and Spargo is also named I'm going early on him.

Thoughts (brought in Cole and Cripps) out Bonner out Banfield

491213_38bbc49429978426326757e96606b4df.PNG

Duman 123k or Cole 170k ????? that is the million dollar question.
Richmond playing Freo at Home (Duman)
WCE playing Port at Home (Cole)
If you can afford it, Cole I reckon for the long term. They might produce similar scores but Cole will most likely play more games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon Holman will play mid again this week
Scheer has been playing forward a bit in the 2's (I believe)
Could take over the defensive forward type duties this week at least.

even though Holman was named, I'm still getting rid of him. Need to keep him or Naughton for a week, going on 3 game average, Naughton stays

so I'm going through with my original trade plan:

Banfield + Holman OUT
Sicily + Cole IN (via the power of DPP)

Also think Murray will score well enough, would pencil him in for an 80 against Brisbane
Have a decent midfield but no forward line so ball goes in but just comes straight out again
These are the scores of wings / back flankers against the lions so far this year

Whitfield 125
Shaw 98
Fiorini 116
Harbrow 114
Houli 86
Conca 112 (not sure where he plays)
Polec 130
Hartlett 108
Bonner 68
Gibbered 72
Geary 100
Roberton 90
Webster 81

Also think Murray will score well enough, would pencil him in for an 80 against Brisbane
Have a decent midfield but no forward line so ball goes in but just comes straight out again
These are the scores of wings / back flankers against the lions so far this year

Whitfield 125
Shaw 98
Fiorini 116
Harbrow 114
Houli 86
Conca 112 (not sure where he plays)
Polec 130
Hartlett 108
Bonner 68
Gibbered 72
Geary 100
Roberton 90
Webster 81

Roberton out for the year.

JPKs back half generally much stronger than first half of yr. Not sure who Jacobs gets this week, prob JPK or Heeney with Parker playing fwd
In the past, the two guys North most struggle to control are Parker and Rampe. They get off the chain a bit.
Heeney most likely to get the tag i reckon. Influence so far has been far greater than his scoring suggests...plus likely an easier target than JPK.
Not expecting more than maybe 70-75 from Heeney this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back